• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I could see this...its California.

I don't know if Oprah is that lacking in morals but she could be very much that low, I suppose.

Is Oprah a Democrat? She's so damn narcissistic I figured she'd have created her own political party by now.

WTF ? .is Oprah a Democrat ??? . UuuuHHhh .. am pretty sure that Oprah will be suckling both Barry and Mike's Ball Sacks to be fully Party subsidized and sitting her FatAss in that Cal. State Senate Seat .

....you couldn't pay people to take it. It's worth less than nothing.
This isn’t true at all. Even with the absolutely terrible way that state has been managed they still have an enormous gdp. If the CA political class would just get the fuck out of the way even a little bit, CA could be one of the most economically efficient places in the world

Great, give the financially un educate a big chunk of money:

The hood would be awash in Lincoln Continentals and bling for a year. Then the pawn shops would be full of bling and a lot of used cars on the lot, and things would be back to normal.

As the old man always said, "its not how much you get, its how much you keep."

This isn’t true at all. Even with the absolutely terrible way that state has been managed they still have an enormous gdp. If the CA political class would just get the fuck out of the way even a little bit, CA could be one of the most economically efficient places in the world
Yep. Its such a beautiful and geographically diverse state they could make more on tourism alone than many state's GDP.

Reactions: The D