• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I could use some help......

Thistle

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
I purchased a new S&B pm ii. When zeroing the scope, I took the top turret completely off.
The scope has lost its MTC function. Nothing seems broken. How do I replace the top turret correctly?

I purchased a new S&B pm ii. When zeroing the scope, I took the top turret completely off.
The scope has lost its MTC function. Nothing seems broken. How do I replace the top turret correctly?

Call S&B Service Center...they will tell you if it can be fixed or whether it needs to be returned

I have never taken one off but I can tell you that if you call the service center and ask for Jerry he'll walk you through it (if it can be done without sending it in.) (540) 450 8132

EDIT: Nik you beat me to it...........LOL!

Reactions: Nik H
Many will tell you you improved it.

Very true HA!

I think in the OPs case, the quickest thing is going to be to give S&B a quick call up, send it back to them, have them repackage everything back correctly & send it back. The detent setup for the MTC can be a pain to get back together.

Reactions: Basher