• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Deleted the Thread

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
The last post was a pussilanimous suggestion that issues with Somali refugees be dealt with through gunfire, the inference being that they should just simply be shot. I won't countenance a suggestion of genocide, even in local or regional scope.

Haze grey ... looks like we're a hundred miles out in this damned weather. Rain, rain, go away.

Haze grey ... looks like we're a hundred miles out in this damned weather. Rain, rain, go away.

Couldn't see your rain pic. Maddening.........

edit: Got it on my tele ;)

Last edited:
I'm still lost .

I was just was just trying to help with what to do with the Somalis. I fingered use them for cut bait. Then I figured they were too skinny. Then I figured that would just mean more Somalis need cutting up, so... cut bait. Or flame throwers. Whatever works for you.

I don't think anyone should stand up for a group of people who come to a country and rape little kids, are terrorists and breed like rats to take over

Let's clarify. Are you saying that each and every Somali is absolutely and completely beyond redemption and unworthy of residence here?

Let's clarify. Are you saying that each and every Somali is absolutely and completely beyond redemption and unworthy of residence here?
Well you can't sort them and the vast majority are leeches on taxpayer funded services. And there's no upside to bringing more shit hole ppl here unless you are a democrat or want to turn us into a shit hole country.

Funny how white South Africans are real refugees but we aren't bringing many here

image.jpg

^ and that applies to all third world countries. They can fix their own problems.

Putting rotten grain in a bin of good grain doesn't make the rotten grain unspoiled, it destroys all the good grain.

I don't think anyone should stand up for a group of people who come to a country and rape little kids, are terrorists and breed like rats to take over

Nuuffffffffsaid
It’s not race

Do not cast pearls before swine.

They will trample them and turn and gore you.

I need to remember that one.

Reactions: Bender
They also cut holes in the bottom of the sleeper in a OTR semi truck and poop out the hole going down the road......