• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I did it....

dangerdan87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
Tyler, TX
I just put my name down for a Schmidt & Bender 5-25 LT MTC (the tan one/PSR version) with an H-59 reticle....

Now the wait begins....

My first S&B by the way

Re: I did it....

I like the H-59 retical.
Two things about it.
Splash can be sometimes hard to see with all the grid getting in the way.
If you do use it for hold overs just take the time to be sure your on the correct line.

I ordered same with MSR, late May. I am expecting 8-12 weeks lead. What were you told for a wait?

Nice!! Hope you enjoy it. It gets easier to click the "pay button" after the first one lol...

Way to go man, welcome to the club. You won't be disappointed with an S&B. They're awesome!

The tan ones seem to be trickling in.
I got an email this week that mine is in
wink.gif

Only waited 6 weeks or so....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyIndy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The tan ones seem to be trickling in.
I got an email this week that mine is in
wink.gif

Only waited 6 weeks or so.... </div></div>

Who did you get yours from sir? I'm into my order for 5 weeks from Mile High.

The wait is what it is, nothing any of the vendors can do about high demand except enjoy it.

Congratulations! I read and researched for quite a while before I pulled the trigger on one myself. That was almost a year ago. I ordered my 2nd one yesterday and I'm looking forward to the 3rd one soon, a 3-20. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. They are the best I've seen.