• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I did NOT make the local paper this week

Maxwell

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2003
Somewhere, New Jersey
Town Topics the local Princeton weekly paper always has the question of the week. If you get picked to answer, your picture is taken and your response published. This is done like the man on the street.

Lori and I were at the shopping center and as fate would have I am FINALLY picked after 60 years! The question was, what store you would like to see open in the Princeton Shopping Center. Drum roll please, I said a gun shop.

I not only did not have my picture taken and answer in the paper but the reaction of the lady taking the survey was not very nice either. Everyone who answered a book store had their picture taken and answer published.

Maxwell

Re: I did NOT make the local paper this week

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You didn't answer correctly. </div></div>

Yes you did.