• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I didnt know this about Ron

It’s worse for a team red that questions the machine but any politician that isn’t in lock-step with the agenda has to be made an example of, whether in public or private. Look how quickly “the squad” caved when their Ukraine war opposition letter went public. Or how Tulsi has been attacked for questioning just one aspect of the war machine years ago, immediately being labeled an Assad toady
That reminds me of a question I've had for a while now: why is Cruz all-in on the Ukraine side and so anti-Putin?

I'm beginning to think that he's playing us

M

Reactions: BLEE
You think Ron has done right by the 2A? Parkland aftermath was awesome for freedom, right? :rolleyes:

He’s a Crenshaw on 2A. He gives the media hell but gun rights are lacking.
What gun rights is Florida lacking? He said publicly he'd sign constitutional carry if they put it on his desk. Florida has been one of the freest(is that a word) states since lockdowns started. I dont lnow the guy or trust any politician but as far as they go he looks pretty damn good. Id also be happy with another 4 years of trump. I could do without the childish bickering tho

That reminds me of a question I've had for a while now: why is Cruz all-in on the Ukraine side and so anti-Putin?

M
Cruz has been all talk for a while now. First one to grandstand about what the left is doing to push a new book. Its time for him to retire

M
His wife, Heide Cruz is a managing director for Goldman Sachs. He is definitely one of them. Here is something to hang your hat on so take note. If a person is in a high level government position then they are not with you. If a person is in a low level gov’t position they are also not with you as they most likely want to work their way up to a higher level in the cesspool of evil that is our gov’t. Cruz along with all the others were fine with the systematic murder of American people. Everyone in the gov sector was and most played a part in it directly or indirectly.

Reactions: The D
Ted Cruz. Better than O’Rourk. That’s the bar to beat...

M

Because he's a mere five years behind the Republican whiplash from global-war-all-the-time-and-Putin-sucks to whatever we're calling the current state of affairs. He's not playing anyone - he just hasn't yet executed the pivot because he's always been more of a neocon than a libertarian.

What's going to be hilarious is watching Republicans try to articulate a position on China and Taiwan as they simultaneously advocate for anti-interventionalism in Ukraine and regime change in Iran.

Democrats are no more consistent in this regard, but I don't think anyone has taken their foreign policy seriously since JFK.

What gun rights is Florida lacking? He said publicly he'd sign constitutional carry if they put it on his desk. Florida has been one of the freest(is that a word) states since lockdowns started. I dont lnow the guy or trust any politician but as far as they go he looks pretty damn good. Id also be happy with another 4 years of trump. I could do without the childish bickering tho
My mistake. It was that twat Rick Scott that raised purchase age for guns. Time flies.

Reactions: M4orturnate
You think Ron has done right by the 2A? Parkland aftermath was awesome for freedom, right? :rolleyes:

He’s a Crenshaw on 2A. He gives the media hell but gun rights are lacking.
What are you talking about? do you even live in FL?

Allow suppressors, no mag limits, castle doctrine, stand your ground , no permit required to open carrying if fishing or hunting, easy permit process..why do you think it’s called the Gunshine site?
7C885A77-0614-4957-8D22-CF8FA503015C.jpeg

Last edited:
What are you talking about? do you even live in FL?

Allow suppressors, no mag limits, castle doctrine, stand your ground , no permit required to open carrying if fishing or hunting, easy permit process..why do you think it’s called the Gunshine site?
View attachment 7985548
@gopherslayer is speaking of Florida’s red flag laws. The one Desantis fully supports. Besides that you listed things the tyrants that run the state so graciously ALLOW you for the time being. It’s nothing to boast about.

I like Ron and think he is presidential. I also think he is an honorable man, although every politician has to prove that to me.
However, whomever called him a bad ass, because he was assigned to a SEAL Team, and has a Bronze Star... He was not an Operator, he was a Legal Adviser. A Plain Bronze Star is a Meritorious award, not a Valorous award. I'm not denigrating his service, not one single whit. But don't make the mistake of being awed by a misinterpretation based on one's own ignorance.
If he goes to Washington, and kicks some serious ass because he can do this far better and with far more maturity than Trump, then not only More Power To Him, I would gladly hold his coat when he starts to clean house. Will we all make it to the Election intact?

Reactions: CE1371 and Doc68
I'm liking this guy more all the time. I think he's at least as sharp as Trump and not afraid to take on a fight, but smart enough to do it wisely and not getting into a bunch of bullshit name calling. Really happy to see him whip up on Disney. The founder, Walt, would have been sick about what its become.

DeSantis takes over Disney district, punishing company​

https://abcnews.go.com › wireStory › desantis-takes-dis...

5 hours ago — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed a bill that gives him control of Walt Disney World's self-governing district, punishing the company ...

I'm liking this guy more all the time. I think he's at least as sharp as Trump and not afraid to take on a fight, but smart enough to do it wisely and not getting into a bunch of bullshit name calling. Really happy to see him whip up on Disney. The founder, Walt, would have been sick about what its become.

DeSantis takes over Disney district, punishing company​

https://abcnews.go.com › wireStory › desantis-takes-dis...

5 hours ago — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed a bill that gives him control of Walt Disney World's self-governing district, punishing the company ...
So the taxpayers are now on the hook for the fire, police, garbage and other public service? Sounds smart

What's everybody's take on the "endorsement" he got from soros? As soon as I heard that I thought, yeah I knew there was something about the guy that didn't make sense. But after reading the article, it was more soros opinion on Ron being the potential candidate for the republican party in 24.

To me there's still something about him that doesn't quite add up. I want to like the guy but my gut says too good to be true. I mean, how did he make it using the same system when so many others were pretty clearly robbed of their votes. Using the same dominion machines.

Personally I think he can do more good for the nation, and for sure his state, and probably other states as well by just staying where he's at.

What's everybody's take on the "endorsement" he got from soros? As soon as I heard that I thought, yeah I knew there was something about the guy that didn't make sense. But after reading the article, it was more soros opinion on Ron being the potential candidate for the republican party in 24.

To me there's still something about him that doesn't quite add up. I want to like the guy but my gut says too good to be true. I mean, how did he make it using the same system when so many others were pretty clearly robbed of their votes. Using the same dominion machines.

Personally I think he can do more good for the nation, and for sure his state, and probably other states as well by just staying where he's at.
BS grade stuff. Soros wants to destroy us, promoting faggotry and perversions of every kind are his plans. Ron just took a stand against that. I dodnt worship him like many do Donald, I just think long term, or short, he's the better candidate.

Reactions: XP1K
DeSantis has a background in the maritime domain, experience that will prove valuable in the coming conflict.

Semi-Impressed. Being the legal guy for the seal teams doesn't make him a SEAL, Un-trained (badge, tab or trident) officers are often sent to special teams, simply to do a job. Doesn't make him a bad ass. He just signed legislation about Disney, that removed "governmental" powers from Disney over a certain area, but in taking over all roads, services, infrastructure, and law-making, regulation-making, Disney is still tax-exempt.He is still, IMHO the better candidate for President, especially with the Marxist true-believers trotting out Prince Newsom.

so were supposed to applaud a government takover because its the other side? im so conflicted. 🤔

so were supposed to applaud a government takover because its the other side? im so conflicted. 🤔
Nope. I would have applauded if he dropped everyone else’s tax burden to match Disney, not the other way around