• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition I do love it when a load comes togeather!

diego-ted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
Diego-Town
I was doubting my shooting abilty there for a second with the stock barrel and the Hornady 178 BTHP. I put on the custom tube and with varget and the 185 juggernaughts things tighteded up a bunch and no more flyers. Then today I just put togeather a test with MR Pro 2000 and the juggernaughts and out the box got the results below, I think I have something going on between 47 and 48 grains. I can't wait until I do the seating depth testing. A big thanks need to go out to member Greg (gstaylorg) for helping me sort this out!

Ted,
That's sweeeeeeettttt! Hopefully, you're well on your way toward getting your issues with the rifle worked out. There is still one major problem though...your targets are sideways. I hope you realize that doing that will turn your elevation into windage and vice versa (LOL). Are you thinking of bringing that 47.5 load to the MR match at Pendleton in a couple weeks?

Ted,
That's sweeeeeeettttt! Hopefully, you're well on your way toward getting your issues with the rifle worked out. There is still one major problem though...your targets are sideways. I hope you realize that doing that will turn your elevation into windage and vice versa (LOL). Are you thinking of bringing that 47.5 load to the MR match at Pendleton in a couple weeks?

I am going to do some seating depth testing but yea, the load does look promising.