• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dont know thinking Trump makes more sense than Mattis...

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Got another tell all book coming out from Mattis' speech writer supposedly with the "inside story".

Mattis is neither confirming or denying the accuracy.

Reading through it though Trump asks some pointed questions that our non strategic leaders can not find answers to.....

"The book says that Mattis was 'blindsided' when Trump announced his controversial ban on travelers from Muslim countries during the first few weeks of his presidency in the Pentagon's Hall of Heroes."

Did Mattis not watch any of the 2016 debates?

Mattis says about Trump....

'He likes to build things, he likes power, he likes to be seen as bullying the bullies and he likes to be the best or have the best.'

My God put Trump in jail!

"Trump abruptly blurted: 'The USS Ford (the Navy's newest aircraft carrier) is completely out of control with cost overruns!'"

So Trump wants to keep costs under control - hang him.

"Mattis tried to steer the conversation back to America's international partners and when Iran came up Trump said that a US warship in the region should open fire.
    'If surrounded by Iran again, the captain ought to blow them out of the water!' Trump said, according to the book."

No more pictures of Squids on their knees in humiliation sounds good to me. Mattis would prefer otherwise?

Regards Afghanistan, ie the ME......

"Trump reportedly scowled and responded: 'Seriously, who gives a s*** about Afghanistan? So far we're in for $7trillion fellas. $7trillion including Iraq. Worst decision ever and we're stuck with it. We could get 90 per cent of our commitments and countries and just bring it all home.'"

Jimmy that is what he was elected to do. Sorry you will have to pay for your own lunch not bill Raytheon.

"Trump wanted to know specifically what America gained for each US soldier who died. "

and if that question can not be answered than every parent, spouse, child of a dead soldier should be apologized to. I dont think there is a clear answer.

"In South Korea, Trump said it was a 'losing deal' and suggested it pay the $60billion-a-year cost of the American base there."

Last I heard South Korea has some money to spend.

The only thing that piqued Trump's interest was nuclear submarines. He said: 'Why aren't we building more?'

I would say that is a pretty astute observation by Trump if you want "Bang" for the buck. @308pirate life expectancy of a carrier in peer to peer war please?

Trump suggested Amazon should be excluded from the Pentagon's $10billion cloud computing contract for a new military computing system, even though the tech company specializes in that area.
    Mattis responded saying, 'we're not going to do that', and slow-rolled the contract to avoid bringing it to a head.

So Mattis is a treasonous bitch. Does our military really need Alexa reading all its traffic?

Mattis also objected to Trump sending letters to NATO allies demanding that they pay more to remain part of the organization and said they had done 'real damage.'

How do you damage an already destroyed program?

In March he told his close aides: 'The White House is not to be trusted right now. It's too undisciplined at the moment.'
    Asked in a private meeting in June last year whether he thought Trump was making the country stronger, Mattis said: 'No, I don't. I do not think Trump's policies will make America stronger.'

No General, seems like you lost your discipline and you want a weaker America.......

If this is supposed to be a hit piece it fails.

Last edited:
    Got another tell all book coming out from Mattis' speech writer supposedly with the "inside story".

Mattis is neither confirming or denying the accuracy.

Reading through it though Trump asks some pointed questions that our non strategic leaders can not find an answers to.....

"The book says that Mattis was 'blindsided' when Trump announced his controversial ban on travelers from Muslim countries during the first few weeks of his presidency in the Pentagon's Hall of Heroes."

Did Mattis not watch any of the 2016 debates?

Mattis says about Trump....

'He likes to build things, he likes power, he likes to be seen as bullying the bullies and he likes to be the best or have the best.'

My God put Trump in jail!

"Trump abruptly blurted: 'The USS Ford (the Navy's newest aircraft carrier) is completely out of control with cost overruns!'"

So Trump wants to keep costs under control - hang him.

"Mattis tried to steer the conversation back to America's international partners and when Iran came up Trump said that a US warship in the region should open fire.
    'If surrounded by Iran again, the captain ought to blow them out of the water!' Trump said, according to the book."

No more pictures of Squids on their knees in humiliation sounds good to me. Mattis would prefer otherwise?

Regards Afghanistan, ie the ME......

"Trump reportedly scowled and responded: 'Seriously, who gives a s*** about Afghanistan? So far we're in for $7trillion fellas. $7trillion including Iraq. Worst decision ever and we're stuck with it. We could get 90 per cent of our commitments and countries and just bring it all home.'"

Jimmy that is what he was elected to do. Sorry you will have to pay for your own lunch not bill Raytheon.

"Trump wanted to know specifically what America gained for each US soldier who died. "

and if that question can not be answered than every parent, spouse, child of a dead soldier should be apologized to. I dont think there is a clear answer.

"In South Korea, Trump said it was a 'losing deal' and suggested it pay the $60billion-a-year cost of the American base there."

Last I heard South Korea has some money to spend.

The only thing that piqued Trump's interest was nuclear submarines. He said: 'Why aren't we building more?'

I would say that is a pretty astute observation by Trump if you want "Bang" for the buck. @308pirate life expectancy of a carrier in peer to peer war please?

Trump suggested Amazon should be excluded from the Pentagon's $10billion cloud computing contract for a new military computing system, even though the tech company specializes in that area.
    Mattis responded saying, 'we're not going to do that', and slow-rolled the contract to avoid bringing it to a head.

So Mattis is a treasonous bitch. Does our military really need Alexa reading all its traffic?

Mattis also objected to Trump sending letters to NATO allies demanding that they pay more to remain part of the organization and said they had done 'real damage.'

How do you damage an already destroyed program?

In March he told his close aides: 'The White House is not to be trusted right now. It's too undisciplined at the moment.'
    Asked in a private meeting in June last year whether he thought Trump was making the country stronger, Mattis said: 'No, I don't. I do not think Trump's policies will make America stronger.'

No General, seems like you lost your discipline and you want a weaker America.......

If this is supposed to be a hit piece it fails.

Well put.

Few will recall that Mattis held a position on the board of Theranos, which turned out to quite possibly be the biggest scam of all time.

Elizabeth made claims the company had secured pentagon contracts while he was on the board. He touted the ground breaking technology while wearing his uniform.

He is the swamp. Fuck em.

I think Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace to the office of president, an egomaniac and a completely narcissist, a moral swine...but...at least he is different. If he does not stumble our nation. into a global nuclear exchange, I'm enjoying the ride.

I think Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace to the office of president

Amoral? He took a stand against infanticide when it cut against the kool-aide.

Maybe you're just suffering withdrawl from past presidential performance and prefer an eloquently spoken lying snake?

GW's spoken style aside, that's what has sat in that office the last several decades.

I think Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace to the office of president, an egomaniac and a completely narcissist, a moral swine...but...at least he is different. If he does not stumble our nation. into a global nuclear exchange, I'm enjoying the ride.
    Any person aspiring to the office of President is an egomaniac and a narcissist, he just doesn't hide it.

What makes Trump different is that he won't whisper bullshit into his enemy's ear while he cuts his balls off.

President Trump is exactly what is needed in the whitehouse in this point in time. If he hadn’t run during the last election, Hilary would be the president. Best vote I ever cast and he is the best President in modern times. DJT 2020.

For fux sake, you need to stick to tranny's, dicks and faggots.

I suppose that all the previous presidents that had nuclear weapons couldn't possibly stumble into an exchange ? Especially since all the other countries that have the same weapons and are so peaceful and stable? I know who I am going to roll with.
    Trump 2020

3ee55j.jpg

Hmmm,...if that information is correct then it shows that even the military is full of swamp based communists, in case there was ever a doubt.
    NEOCONs are nothing but globalists on the side of the moneyprinters, who feel that America and our military are the hammer of the one-world order, to be used to beat all the non-compliant nations into submission.

If America's wars were about protecting our borders against all threats to the Republic, I wouldn't say this. But most of the higher ups do not have the George Washington ideology. They are more like Trotsky.

Don’t you have mag dump videos to make at a car while wearing an oxygen cannula? Or was it crutches, wheelchair? I forget....

Trump is your president. He will be re-elected. That’s certain.

Go sell Tard somewhere else, we’re full up here.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I didn't really care much for him in the beginning but he's a fucking savage. Tells it like it is and seems to genuinely think about the greater good for the American people.

This is exactly what happens when an outsider to the swamp gets elected. and that's exactly why he got elected. They spend every waking second and every breath trying to tear him down.

Trump is dumb as a rock, sorry thats indisputable. Personal opinion on the man: hes a piece of shit.

Do i still want him to win 2020? Yes i do.

I will take a retarded trump over an eloquent democrat full of ideas about how to take my money.

He's not dumb, he's just set in his ways. Anytime there's not enough leverage from his end of the table he will just wash the whole thing, he's made it clear to the world that America is only interested in fair deals. The days of the democrats selling shit for favors and handshakes are numbered as long as he is in office.

Trump is dumb as a rock, sorry thats indisputable. Personal opinion on the man: hes a piece of shit.

I will take a retarded trump over an eloquent democrat full of ideas about how to take my money.

Do you know him personally? No. Do you realize its likely that all the information you have obsorbed in order to form said opinion has been engineered and created to make you have that opinion.

Your opinion of a total stranger comes from opinions of other total strangers.

Do you know him personally? No. Do you realize its likely that all the information you have obsorbed in order to form said opinion has been engineered and created to make you have that opinion.

Hahaha so your opinion why i think hes dumb stems from a single post of mine on a forum... im not surprised btw.

Guys dumber than a bag of rocks. Why i think this of him... because ive listened to what he has said, not what other say of him.

Again, do i think thats a bad thing,? No. Keeps democrats occupied busy fighting on tv about the fact hes retarded and not thinking about creative ways to take my money.

Also keeps them fighting one another and precludes congress , a fucked place, from getting un-fucked and thinking about ways to take my money... you see the pattern here right?

I dont give a fuck about Trump. Hes a dumb fuck. But hes useful to me cuz he has the democrats occupied with his stupidities.

I i get to keep my money so i can keep buying rifles and scopes.

You wont sway me, the man's brain dead. My only fear? Trump going full retard. Why? Lots of people that dont care about his bullshit will shock flash and out of spite will make the mistake of electing a democrat.

And then we ll be fucked.

My thoughts on Trump.....

Lincoln said it best.....

"I can't spare this man, he fights"

“I (Schiff) appealed to Lincoln (America) for his (it's) own sake to remove Grant (Trump) at once, and, in giving my reasons for it, I simply voiced the admittedly overwhelming protest from the (Dis) loyal people of the land (Communist Party) against Grant’s (Trump's) continuance in command. I could form no judgment during the conversation as to what effect my arguments had upon him (America) beyond the fact that he (it) was greatly distressed at this new complication. When I had said everything that could be said from my standpoint, we lapsed into silence. Lincoln (America) remained silent for what seemed a very long time. He (America) then gathered himself (Itself) up in his (its) chair and said in a tone of earnestness that I shall never forget: ‘I can’t spare this man; he fights.'”10

Couldn’t of said it better, and how many times have we seen this type of opinionated hearsay play out in our own lives. I have total respect for anyone who can stand up in front of a bunch lying scum, heckling reporters, and calmly cut em down like a chainsaw, day in and day out...

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
    My 2 cents on this. I have spent over 40 years in the commercial (mostly high rise) construction business and have gotten to know well quite a few "Trumps". They have all been very intelligent and most of them have been very straight shooters. The ones that weren't eventually got culled either because of legal problems or just the fact that because of their reputation, contractors like me refused to do business with them. Also, most of the big time developers like Trump are quite magnanimous with charity organizations in my experience.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that people like Trump and most everyone I've dealt with in the big construction game are, .....well "builders", meaning doing something positive and constructive. I truly believe that's what drives Donald Trump. He is a builder and a doer. On another note, I did have the experience of sitting in on a meeting with his daughter Ivanka involving a major project that they ended up backing away from and she impressed me very much a very smart and classy individual. In my experience the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. But what do I know? I'm just an 68 year old fuck with not much life experience.

Actually some of us do know him personally. I have met him more than a few times at meetings at Trump Towers....business stuff back in the day.

My opinions of Trump are based in how he has conducted himself as the owner/operator and CEO of his own business and I have watched him conduct business meetings and such.

VooDoo

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    So which golf course has your name on it? Or hotel? Or resort ? When are you going to defeat the most qualified candidate ever for the highest office on the planet?
    Actually some of us do know him personally. I have met him more than a few times at meetings at Trump Towers....business stuff back in the day.

My opinions of Trump are based in how he has conducted himself as the owner/operator and CEO of his own business and I have watched him conduct business meetings and such.

VooDoo

You don't know him "personally". You know what you have seen in a few hours of business meetings.

This discussion of who trump is, is a classic group of blind people describing a rather large elephant. They only can describe the small part they experience.
    Over time, a larger picture will be detailed. 40 years from now, some of our grandchildren will have a much clearer picture.... they will have lived through the aftermath.
    Be interesting to put all these discussions in a time capsule, and let the grandchildren read them, 40 years on, I'd love to be alive and hear their comments.
    Ymmv, vr

You lost any credibility when you stated an obvious opinion and declared your opinion indisputable. All opinions are disputable. Facts are not. I question your intelligence.

The man is quick witted and strong as hell. Watch a rally or two and you may change your mind. A dumbass couldn’t do what this man does. AMERICA!!!!!

This discussion of who trump is, is a classic group of blind people describing a rather large elephant. They only can describe the small part they experience.
    Over time, a larger picture will be detailed. 40 years from now, some of our grandchildren will have a much clearer picture.... they will have lived through the aftermath.
    Be interesting to put all these discussions in a time capsule, and let the grandchildren read them, 40 years on, I'd love to be alive and hear their comments.
    Ymmv, vr
    History is written by the winners. The version they get to read is being fought for now.

He's so dumb He got 5 times the tv coverage while spending half of the Clinton campaign after the nomination.
    He proved that the apparatus of the Bill Kristol's and George Wii's of the world are the problem not the solutions
    He has labeled and boxed in every candidate and opponent. All while leading them into doing it themselves.
    He got Pocahontas to admit/prove she is purer than Ivory Snow and what native heritage she does have comes from Peru.
    He got Biden to blow the roof off of the last administration's corruption all by himself.
    He blew up Beto in his first or second tv appearance that made is contributions go from #2 in the field to #10 and falling
    He got the swamp to do all the work to drain itself. Rosenstein is the one who unleashed Bill Durham long before Bill Barr was even in the picture.
    Like all top CEO's he has a 1 3 5 10 and 20 year plan in place with contingencies for things most don't know exist. To call the man stupid or dumb shows lack of study and great misunderstanding of him. One read of his Art of the deal shows the blueprint of his foreign policy. The swamp doesn't think he has the fortitude to carry it through yet he is because he knows it will work from previous engagements.
    China and NK think that they can buy enough to remove him. A look at the recent NBA flop is all you need to see in that respect. Notice who Trump called out? Not the high school educated players but the 2 biggest critics in Kerr and the other blow hard Popovitch. No matter what they say going forward their actions and words on the Hong Kong situation proved again they are cowards and Trump again proved it.
    For the guy that thinks he's dumb read a book or two. You may make a 7figure deal some day however thinking that someone is an idiot you have to deal with is a proven losing stategy
    Treat everyone like they are going to give you a million dollars and they will you just need to pay attention when they tell you how

History is written by the winners. The version they get to read is being fought for now.

History written by the winners in one country, may be significantly different from histories from other countries. Reading both versions is interesting to say the least.

Reading 1920's white run news articles versus black only news articles on lynchings, presents an interesting conundrum today, considering how the narrative has changed over 100 years, and the reality leaks out.
    People call some of it revisionist history, but its definitely interesting when forensics and science prove a certain amount of truth in both narratives, and an undeniable truth not stated, in between them.

The "history" pushed on us from the last 8 years occupancy written by them is visibly crumbling now. It's not taking long to dispute their version, and put light on the truth.
    And that faction hates it, willing to "destroy the village to save it", to maintain their facade.
    Just like hitler and other governments book burnings.

Interesting times we live in... very.

History written by the winners in one country, may be significantly different from histories from other countries. Reading both versions is interesting to say the least.

Reading 1920's white run news articles versus black only news articles on lynchings, presents an interesting conundrum today, considering how the narrative has changed over 100 years, and the reality leaks out.
    People call some of it revisionist history, but its definitely interesting when forensics and science prove a certain amount of truth in both narratives, and an undeniable truth not stated, in between them.

The "history" pushed on us from the last 8 years occupancy written by them is visibly crumbling now. It's not taking long to dispute their version, and put light on the truth.
    And that faction hates it, willing to "destroy the village to save it", to maintain their facade.

Are you saying the "most transparent and corruption free Presidency ever" wasn't?

Would/should have added in the previous post, the old adage, everything hidden in the darkness is eventually revealed when the sun comes up. The previous 8 years occupants/sycophants seem to have lost sight of that...

Imho, mac-clane, they were extremely transparent... transparently dirty, like the emperors new clothes. Everybody else could see very plainly...
    That a large number of citizens still believe their bullshit is appalling. That they breed and reproduce more of them is ......
    and they are getting elected to positions that allow them to f' it up more....
    You gotta quit voting for them mac...?

The only reason I voted for Trump was because I felt there was a higher chance of him appointing Supreme Court justices and federal judges that would defend the unborn. No question about it. I'm a one issue voter. OK, make it two. I felt he would defend 2A freedoms more than the One Whom Shall Not Be Named. OK, two issue voter.

Beyond that I have little respect for the man himself. But I don't elect leaders for their personal behaviors.

And the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    Ymmv, vr

Scary thing is they may not.

since the leftists pretty much owns all the information that people read or see and they edit and censor it to fit their agenda. Just like kids in China dont know about Tianamann square.

Just to muddy the water a bit.

Mattis is in line with the old school thinking, with allies, stand against the communist bear pootin.... and the enemy daesh.
    Do not f'up the status quo, us and the allies are prosperous, but, are they really..
    It IS clear a certain group of oligarchs have made obscene profits, U.S. oligarchs made obscene profits on the bodies of dead U.S. servicemembers. That is offensive to most of us.

The U.S. oligarchs are fighting tooth and nail to keep it their way. Orange is a clear and present danger to them.

Mattis and the anti-orange mil mouths "may" see a danger of pootin moving to fill the "vacuum" created by U.S. withdrawal. That's actually a plus for us, pootin moves in....
    And we get afghan2, their second catastrophic failure and bankruptcy and collapse.

If orange and his "seemingly insane policies" put those unfriendly governments in the morass and bankrupts them, and reduces the destructive slide to that bankruptcy by the U.S., then orange is good, not bad.

Bad for U.S. oligarchs, because it takes $ from them, that just could be re-invested in the U. S..
    That's not in the plans of those who want us bankrupt and dependent on them.

Orange's policies make clear sense when looked at through that prism. Why is that so hard to understand....

Yes, Orsnge's trend does put the U.S. back toward a WW1 isolationist stance, which is good for little people, and definitely a threat to oligarchs both here and there, and their ability to collude and make obscene profits.

Ymmv, vr

Hahaha so your opinion why i think hes dumb stems from a single post of mine on a forum... im not surprised btw.

Guys dumber than a bag of rocks. Why i think this of him... because ive listened to what he has said, not what other say of him.

Again, do i think thats a bad thing,? No. Keeps democrats occupied busy fighting on tv about the fact hes retarded and not thinking about creative ways to take my money.

Also keeps them fighting one another and precludes congress , a fucked place, from getting un-fucked and thinking about ways to take my money... you see the pattern here right?

I dont give a fuck about Trump. Hes a dumb fuck. But hes useful to me cuz he has the democrats occupied with his stupidities.

I i get to keep my money so i can keep buying rifles and scopes.

You wont sway me, the man's brain dead. My only fear? Trump going full retard. Why? Lots of people that dont care about his bullshit will shock flash and out of spite will make the mistake of electing a democrat.

And then we ll be fucked.

Its not even about Trump or you, its about people and their perspectives. Its about the court of public opinion. Its about mass subliminal brainwashing going on in America by the mainstream media.

People think hes Dumb as a box of rocks because of what youve seen on the TV? Because hes not an articulate snake oil salesman hypnotizing you with his charm?

Which one of his policies makes him dumb? What has he done that makes him dumb?

Hes dumb because he sounds dumb? Do you realize how that sounds.

Lots of intelligent people are not good public speakers or are not very articulate.

Guess what, hes not a polished refined articulate politician.

Honestly I watch him like he was a stand up comic. Because when hes on stage, hes an entertainer.

Knowledge + perspective = opinion

I never try to sway people i simply try to share with them another perspective. If they are knowledge and truth seekers then they are open to considering different facts and information.

If not then ill just plant the seeds for later.

fuck guys like mattis. they’ve spent their entire careers giving orders, never having to suffer the truth. cocksuckers like him get to make STOOPID decisons...and everyone else has had to suffer for them.

fucking problem is.....the fucking generals get to make the decisions. IF THIS CUNTRY wanted the fix....they’d be listening to the E9’s.

change my mind.

Why should anyone bother to try, you seem pretty certain in your opinion.

To open dialogue, to hear some fact based experiences from some people who have walked paths others are blind to, to educate, to enlighten, to see a clearer big picture, to open closed minds, to reduce ignorance, prejudice, and discrimination, to open some eyes and minds to opportunity that can improve lives and livelihood.

Lots of good reasons. Ymmv, vr

And the reverse side of the coin, some people should not try, because of the old saw, is better to be silent and thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

A wise man knows their limitations.

Reactions: Zeroit

How many millions of dollars are you worth?

LOL some of you fucks are downright patheric

Reactions: myronman3
    Hey, 308, I hate to break it to you, dude, but ... your opinion is worth about as much as any others. Opinions are like, well you know the rest. I know posting here is your hobby, but try to keep it in perspective, bro. If you are using this forum to work through personal issues, hey, I get it, but ... I must ask you, in all sincerity, peace and love, peace and love...

VooDoo
    Sure you have..........

Hey, 308, I hate to break it to you, dude, but ... your opinion is worth about as much as any others. Opinions are like, well you know the rest.

Try to get over yourself a little bit.

You talk a big game for a guy posting anonymously, and....we are not impressed.

Oh you showed me........