• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I don't mean to step on any toes here....... but

I had one or two good ones in University that, now in my later 30s, I wish I'd have held on to. Trying to date these days is impossible, if you're not into all the latest social justice bullshit and single mothers.

Also had several real crazy ones but got rid of those....thankfully.

I believe the whole country is fucked up on SSRI anti-depressants. Men and women alike but for certain....... women.
It is a definite problem
Don’t forget your body uses a small
Portion of all those head drugs / hormones like birth control etc. It ends up in the water supply. Especially city water

I’m early 50’s. If I was looking again it would be in 32-40 range I think, and not get married. Lots of women get real crazy(er) in their 50’s.
I am also in my 50's, have 2 friends about my same age that were married and divorced, then dated and then got MARRIED to much younger women

One married a 20 year younger women (good looking too)
the other married a 15 year younger woman (average looks)

You know what both have now?

They have toddlers and they are in their 50's, no thanks, I don't care how hot she is.

My kids are 20 and 24, I am getting ready to start living my second childhood and being wild and reckless again ;) My friends will have kids in high school while they are eligible for social security :D

I believe the whole country is fucked up on SSRI anti-depressants. Men and women alike but for certain....... women.
It is a definite problem
country lacks coping skills. tired of hearing how everyone has depression or something else.

Reactions: wildcats
I seem to have found a place in your head . Funny you accuse me of the exact thing you just did . :rolleyes: If you quit stalking me you may notice your blood pressure will go down...until then I win every time you get spun up.
You consistently say stupid shit, get called out and cry victim.
BTW this ^^^ isn't winning.
Are you related to DocLSD?

R

Reactions: quietmike
I am also in my 50's, have 2 friends about my same age that were married and divorced, then dated and then got MARRIED to much younger women

They have toddlers and they are in their 50's, no thanks, I don't care how hot she is.

My kids are 20 and 24, I am getting ready to start living my second childhood and being wild and reckless again ;) My friends will have kids in high school while they are eligible for social security :D
I couldn't agree more with you. I'd fucking be suicidal if I had a toddler or one in the bag.........

You consistently say stupid shit, get called out and cry victim.
BTW this ^^^ isn't winning.
Are you related to DocLSD?

R
Another dumb fuck with thin skin . Smoke some weed and calm down .

Try this one, it will make you happy and maybe you won't act like an asshole .

PS Looks like I won, loser .

Last edited:

Get back in the basement stoner.
So, what's your world of warcraft handle?
Yer mom said the meatloaf will be done after taking a load...

R

Reactions: quietmike

Isn't it odd how everyone instantly recognizes you for a stupid bastard?

Reactions: Downtown

No more kids for me.