• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I dunno what the fuck this is....

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
I assume it's a result of this thread, but I really have no idea.

All I know is, this came in the mail today and I'm not sure what to do with it.

20190920_123103-jpg.7150461

What's going on across the river tonight my friend? Alder leaves are falling and the wet is on the way, again

It's been a strange year. The worst crop of blackberries I've ever seen. Frikkin' spiders everywhere. Nice group of bulls in the late summer but they were gathering cows in late August! Last year and this year to date have been absolutely awful for salmon. Sure glad the feds and state have done such a spectacular job of managing the fishery. We did have a decent run of steelhead late last year. Two thirty plus inch fish early this year right behind the barn.

I think you should do a blind taste test - put it next to some Kentucky Tavern and Southern Comfort and see if you can tell the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
I'm certainly not making fun of a Kershaw! I use one more than any other knife! I just think if something higher end when I think of Pappy

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Maybe your supposed to down it, go down to city hall, hang out at the front doors and tell everyone how You Should Be The One In Charge!

Good on you brother! I didn’t even know there was a bourbon fairy, especially one with good taste! ??

Maybe your supposed to down it, go down to city hall, hang out at the front doors and tell everyone how You Should Be The One In Charge!

Good on you brother! I didn’t even know there was a bourbon fairy, especially one with good taste! ??
Or let others that are pissed about taxes down it before giving the mayor an ear full. Not a bad idea, actually!

You know... fuck you guys. Bitching endlessly about shit but none of y'all do anything, and then this, and now you have a problem with me doing the only thing you can do with some scotch?

Fuck you whiney fucks. Fuck you all.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04