• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Finally Completed My Tripod Setup

Colorado Luckydog

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
It's an Innorel RT90C tripod, with a Leofoto rifle clamp and a RRS ball head. It will be used to hold my Steiner 25X80 binos, my Vortex Razor and whatever rifle I'm shooting or hunting with. I'm using the Lefoto because I didn't want to drill holes in any of my rifles. I'm super happy with the quality of the Innorel and the Leofoto. They seem to be top notch compared to anything I have looked at. The RRS ball head seems fantastic. The Steiners are super comparable to the Razor. I may end up trading either the Steiners or the Razor after the weather warms up and I get to go shooting. It just depends on how I like them both at the range. I think I dfid good!
Steiners.jpg
Spotting Scope.jpg
Rifle On Tripod 2.jpg
Ball Head.jpg

It's an Innorel RT90C tripod, with a Leofoto rifle clamp and a RRS ball head. It will be used to hold my Steiner 25X80 binos, my Vortex Razor and whatever rifle I'm shooting or hunting with. I'm using the Lefoto because I didn't want to drill holes in any of my rifles. I'm super happy with the quality of the Innorel and the Leofoto. They seem to be top notch compared to anything I have looked at. The RRS ball head seems fantastic. The Steiners are super comparable to the Razor. I may end up trading either the Steiners or the Razor after the weather warms up and I get to go shooting. It just depends on how I like them both at the range. I think I dfid good!View attachment 7829586View attachment 7829589View attachment 7829592View attachment 7829594

You really did great. Thanks for sharing

It's an attachment that came with the binoculars from Steiner but all the sporting goods stores sell something just like it in their optics department. I found a ton of good stuff at the camera store also.