• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I finally have Manners. Pics not bad for a Savage

nobody13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2011
Montana
I finally received my Manners T4!!!!

Rig is as follows;

Savage F-class 6.5 x 284
Manners T4 in molded in camo
NXS 5.5-22x50 R1 ret.

Can't wait to shoot it. If I can email somebody pics for help posting I would appreciate it.

Re: I finally have Manners

Here ya go man, that's one sick looking savage.

007.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

How long was the wait? Sounds like a nice rig!

Congrats on the Manners... I wish mine would get here too.

DK

Wait time ended up being about 15 weeks, mostly because it was an fclass inlet and they forewarned me that it would take a little more time. Well worth the wait. The stock is amazing. I am already planning another order for my 110fp in .300 WM and possible something in a .260 like the LRP that just came out.

Pics are 1 post underneath the OP's original post.

Oh man... I am liking the molded colors more and more... which good, because that is what I am getting too... LOL!!

Looks good Brother!! Tear'em up!!

DK

Would like to hear other opinions on the stick in general as well.

Nice looking rifle!

I have the T4A on order. Time line hit 16 weeks last week. I called for the first time yesterday and was told probably 2-3 more weeks.

I got the same stock in just plain od and I wanna say it was like 15 weeks for me...It is the best stock I've every used

I am just going to order mine in the late fall from now on and switch to my coyote rifle (LTR .223) Long winters in Montana, not as hard to wait when there are distractions.

That's a great looking rifle. Tom's stocks are second to none.

I have a T5A on order for my Savage 110 now.

Great looking stick you have. I have a T-1 on my Savage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobody13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any suggestions on improvements??? </div></div>

Bolt handle from Kieth at PCR. He does great work. I have a Phoenix on my Savage,

Stock looks good so does the refinishing job on the rifle itself.

Very nice rifle. I was looking into getting either a t4 or t1 for my savage when I can afford it.