• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing I finally made it in this world.....

SSC

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I just had AC installed in the whole shop. I had a 8x8 room that had ac and where I kept all temp sensitive items. The AC man just left after installing a ductless unit. Currently the temp is set on 68 to see how cold it will get.

Re: I finally made it in this world.....

Congrats!

I'm building a shop hopefully in the next month and am planning on air conditioning. So the wife figures we should get the house done also!

-Ed

Did you consider the future when you made this dramatic and life changing decision??? You have just eliminated the last excuse you had to explain why their(the customers) gun isn't/wasn't done! The "it's just too hot in the shop" was something many could understand, now they will plop their ass down and want to stay and visit with 'perfect' BS conditions!
smile.gif

Edit to add...When you see them coming have a remote kill switch for AC, throw the door open and have deer urine in a spray bottle to saturate yourself with to replicate the sweat of a 'real hard working stud'!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you consider the future when you made this dramatic and life changing decision??? You have just eliminated the last excuse you had to explain why their(the customers) gun isn't/wasn't done! The "it's just too hot in the shop" was something many could understand, now they will plop their ass down and want to stay and visit with 'perfect' BS conditions!
smile.gif

Edit to add...When you see them coming have a remote kill switch for AC, throw the door open and have deer urine in a spray bottle to saturate yourself with to replicate the sweat of a 'real hard working stud'!!!! </div></div>

That's extremely funny stuff!!! I can relate.

Congrats on the AC. Now you're never want to leave the shop.

Great news Russell.
I'd imagine that the heat in LaGrange, like here, has been horrible so far this summer.