• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns I finally won a raffle...and it was a good one!

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    SF association had a raffle for a one-of-a-kind V-42 damascus knife by Jason Kight. I generally don't enter raffles, and never win, but this time I did! I really liked this kife and when I first saw the raflle I went to the bladesmith's web site to try and buy one, but no such luck, he had only made one other V42 . I became some enthralled with the V-42 after seeing this knife, and of course having been aware of the SF connection, that I bought the Case commemorative V-42 and another made by Gil Hibben. Now I have three...but this knife is the coolest.

V-42 Crafted By Master Bladesmith Jason Knight
    Giveaway Description

Special Forces Association Chapter VI is raffling a one-of-a-kind V-42 fighting knife made for the Special Forces Association by Master Bladesmith Jason Knight. We will complete this raffle on 20 December so that the lucky winner will have the knife by Christmas.

Description

Damascus V-42 Fighting Knife
    1084/15N20 Damascus
    Layered Leather Handle with Carbon Steel Pommel
    Made for the Special Forces Association by Master Bladesmith Jason Knight

The V-42 is THE knife of Special Forces.

Designed by officers of the First Special Service Force, the V-42 has been part of Special Forces even longer than the famous Green Beret. As the central element of the Special Forces crest, the intersecting dagger represents the V-42 dagger issued to each member of the force.

Jason Knight’s rendition of the V-42 is a beautiful and faithful version of the original. Forged from Damascus steel, it captures the strength and the beauty of the original.

The knife will ship to the lucky winner directly from Jason’s Kingsport, TN shop. It comes with a certificate of authenticity. This blade is one of one. It is and will remain a truly unique knife.

For a full explanation of the Special Forces crest, go to the link below.

https://www.soc.mil/USASFC/SFCrest.html

Raffle Start Day:12/10/2019

Raffle End Day:12/20/2019

jason knight 42a.jpg

jason knight v-42.jpg

jason knight v-42b.jpg

The Grand Prize Winner is richard jones with 290-SFA-1109

Last edited: