• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I found a solution for the southern border.

download.jpg

what is an item every home in the USA needs mounted on it's roof on a swivel mount .

I'd prefer at least 300 A-10 Warthogs flying 24/7 and firing at anything that got within 10 yards on the Southern side. It's a foreign invading army using the wave method. My advice to Trump on twitter when he was president was 20,000,000 land mines. Biden never would have gotten a single person across. If only I could find Aladdin's magic lamp and make 3 wishes...

Reactions: Bender
Funny but we don't really need any of it. Cut off their free shit and they don't want to come here anymore.
I don’t think that’s true for a significant number of immigrants. I’m sure a lot of people would still immigrate here even if the welfare state was completely dissolved. And if they’re willing to move here and work hard even without the assumption of a bunch of free shit, let ‘em in

Reactions: rlsmith1
I don’t think that’s true for a significant number of immigrants. I’m sure a lot of people would still immigrate here even if the welfare state was completely dissolved. And if they’re willing to move here and work hard even without the assumption of a bunch of free shit, let ‘em in
We are talking about illegal immigrants.

We already let workers in legally with work visas.

I don't care about a "significant number" what ever that supposed to mean. The majority of them, millions are here for free handouts, free education, free medical care, free dental care, free eye care, and spending money. And they are not shy to talk about it. And they are not shy about lying to get extra.

I know a handful of people taught by their parents to miss work to stay under a certain wage so as to not effect their benefits. Most of them are very well educated on what they can get and how to get it.

Reactions: BytorJr
Drones are cheaper, and they're stationed right there in Nevada.

Anyone else notice that turret is manned? Can see some legs. Looks entirely too much fun!

Reactions: Bender
We are talking about illegal immigrants.

We already let workers in legally with work visas.

I don't care about a "significant number" what ever that supposed to mean. The majority of them, millions are here for free handouts, free education, free medical care, free dental care, free eye care, and spending money. And they are not shy to talk about it. And they are not shy about lying to get extra.

I know a handful of people taught by their parents to miss work to stay under a certain wage so as to not effect their benefits. Most of them are very well educated on what they can get and how to get it.
I think we said very similar things. And sometimes the line between not wanting illegal immigrants and just not wanting anyone different seems pretty fuzzy.

I said long ago, make the border area a live fire artillery/bombing range. About 20 miles wide would do it.

Dont let that whiny bitch Zelensky see that or he will be crying he needs those too.

Reactions: Jgunner
A 300 meter No Man's Land with randomly placed land mines and guard towers every 100 meters with mini guns?

There was a plague apocalypse movie called Doomsday in 2008 that had large metal walls and miniguns to cut anything down that approached.

A 300 meter No Man's Land with randomly placed land mines and guard towers every 100 meters with mini guns?
100 meters is really really close. 1,000 meters would be better. That's 500 meter coverage for each tower in 2 directions. Even that is close and could be stretched to 1500 meters easily.

Reactions: 101st
I'd prefer at least 300 A-10 Warthogs flying 24/7 and firing at anything that got within 10 yards on the Southern side. It's a foreign invading army using the wave method. My advice to Trump on twitter when he was president was 20,000,000 land mines. Biden never would have gotten a single person across. If only I could find Aladdin's magic lamp and make 3 wishes...