• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

I found one one ya'lls future ex wives.

IMG_4723.jpeg

She does remind me of my next ex-wife a little . At least until she sobers up and sees my old ugly ass.

Naw. That’s the type of girl you piss on. Make sure you eat a shitload of asparagus beforehand.
If you listen closely she had been eating it, mentioned it in the leftovers she wanted taken from the car.

So much hilarity in that 20 minutes of video.

Id be kinda amazed if thats only alcohol...
Has to be some serious hard shit or major mental health issues mixed in. You don't want this one pissing on you @kriller134 - her uncle gave her crabs by the age of 13, at most.

• Haha
Reactions: kriller134
Her friend knew nothing about her, other than she wasnt suppose to be at that location. Her friend had a GPS tracking app for her location?
That was her handler for prostitution . More than likely Grace is someone's property.

Her friend knew nothing about her, other than she wasnt suppose to be at that location. Her friend had a GPS tracking app for her location?
That was her handler for prostitution . More than likely Grace is someone's property.
Thought that too. She mentions about trafficking (in her own drunk azz words) and then this other chick just shows up from a tracker.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
I think i'm in love. :ROFLMAO:

"You gona tase me"
"Do it"
"I like it kinky"

Honestly, it’s horribly sad. She’s obviously made some bad decisions, but there’s likely a long list of abuse, grooming and forced addiction that we’re just seeing the results of in the video. At some point, she was someone’s little girl and I hate to think of what happened after that.

0.34 Sec. into Vid. ' AI ' public safety overwatch, Ratted her out for the Bust .

https://www.flocksafety.com/
yep...

I see things I believe are similar popping up locally. Camera's on Poles with Solar panels point in the perfect position to catch License plates on the major arteries in and out of town. I have found a couple of them

IMG_1831.jpeg

@JJMoody i agree. It is very sad.
I do 100% believe she is a trafficking victim. she wouldn’t provide address, possibly out of fear, and she didn’t even know her own ssn. The creep that tracked her to “check” on her also is another red flag. Think they said she was under 21 in the video? She isn’t a child now but has undoubtedly been victimized for many years.
About 2% of child trafficking victims make it out and get free.

Honestly, it’s horribly sad. She’s obviously made some bad decisions, but there’s likely a long list of abuse, grooming and forced addiction that we’re just seeing the results of in the video. At some point, she was someone’s little girl and I hate to think of what happened after that.
Agreed, but I’d still let her piss on my face.

Very unfortunate. This poor young girl understands only one thing,

and that ends with swallow.

These are better then the 40yr olds that are entitled. They can be a hand full.....get it.

No you can't do that too many cameras around now. Just follow policy to the letter and you might get to be old enough to retire.