• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I got a 308 Winchester and I"m looking for a scope

Ass-Klown

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2011
Hillyard, WA
I just won a 308 winchester from my drunk grandpa in a card game and I'm looking for a scope! Any suggestions? Peace my brothers!

Re: I got a 308 Winchester and I"m looking for a scope

how much are u looking to spend on it i purchased a millet for my rem 700 308 and i have not had any problems, its clear and it holds zero real well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ass-Klown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just won a 308 winchester from my drunk grandpa in a card game and I'm looking for a scope! Any suggestions? Peace my brothers! </div></div>

Try the other forums...thats what thery are here for

=Sniper's Hide Rifle Scopes
-Snipers Hide optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuffchet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how much are u looking to spend on it i purchased a millet for my rem 700 308 and i have not had any problems, its clear and it holds zero real well </div></div>

You would sound more credible if you used correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. At least try not to sound like you are posting from your mom's basement...

To the OP..... what's with the screen name?!

Sniper's Hide: For the <span style="font-style: italic">serious</span> tactical marksman.
laugh.gif

And you guys fell for this? Both registered on the same day = 2/12/11 and one has 2 posts, the other 3. Someone created 2 user profiles just to troll and get you riled up.

So now I have 308 and I already Sig 229 so that isn't serious? Ok rambo. But Atleast I didn't have to beg the wife to get them.;)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pepperbelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Countersniper.

Jim </div></div>
/Thread.

Definitely go with the CounterSniper. They are the best you can buy. They are having a sale right now on them, too. Military overstock, I believe.

if we're being serious and this is in the wrong forum,

hunting or target shooting?
short and long distance you plan to shoot?
price range?

if it's not serious, i've got a paper towl roll we can duck tape on it
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To the OP..... what's with the screen name?! </div></div>

He lost the other card games to grandpa...

CounterSniper is by far the best glass on the market right now. Luckily, they are having government overruns at the moment and you can pick one up around $900 which is about $2000 off the original price!!! I am actually selling all my Schmidt & Benders, and Nightforces to make room for this incredible deal. They make other top glass choices look like frosted glass. Use your won poker money on great glass and don't miss out !!! Also, with their new double mil-dot reticle, it allows you to range while you range so there is no confusion on your double range...it's a no brainer. PM me for more details and don't fall prey to the liars from other "top tier" scopes. all da true pimps have em yo