• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got ripped off on gold match ammo

Kogapsp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2004
Santa Barbara
www.kogapsp.com
60 bucks did I pay to much!!!

2bv32q.jpg

Just teasing.... I found this among stepdad's stuff More will be posted

Re: I got ripped off on gold match ammo

Posting a tease like this is grounds for a suspension from the Hide. I will be notifying the moderators and advising them that prompt and decisive action is required.
Just kidding...see it does not feel good, this type of internet bullying must stop.
On a seriuos note that is a good find and I am hoping that the hysteria we have seen over the past 6+ months will lead to stock piles of ammo being discovered over the next couple of years that can be had on the cheap from unknowing family members just wanting to get rid of stuff.
Any idea the age of the ammo? Let us know what else you find in your search.

Take care,

Danel

What is your opinion on the PMC?

I have some pistol stuff, that while low in the velocity department, seems to shoot fairly decent.

Actually the best thing to do is to shoot it in your rifle to see how they group. Some of the good stuff does not shoot as well as the cheaper ammo. It all depends on what your rifle likes. Do not switch in midstream with ammo as they will shoot all over the place till it fouls with the new ammo. I made that mistake once.

kn

Agree with the "best" not always being the best or at least for the cost. I'm shooting Dynapoints in my 40x and I'm very happy. For 12 bucks per 500, I can't complain. Pretty accurate, no real flyers, and great on the cost.
Try many, but don't underscore the cheaper ones.
Chad

Oddly enough I have found Winchester Super X to shoot right along some of the high dollar match stuff in my rifles.

Greg L.