• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got skills, lol, pics uploaded!

RefelctionsBurn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2008
Shreveport, LA
www.myspace.com
Finally got a chance to finger love a gun, that was built by wnroscoe here on the hide, stock bought here on the hide, kreiger barrel, defiance machine action, McMillan a5, nightforce i picked up from dweaver (i think hide name) and made it over to Capt kick ass aka Josh/jay ruby at north Texas rifle precision for his course. Man what a time and the learning and corrections I was taught were well worth it, incredible and highly recommend, and nope still no sniper by any means but finally learning the art and science of long distance I am now like a crack whore feinding for more, shooting to 1000 and hit on shot 2 was amazing, so my thanks to cka for the instruction, wnroscoe for the stick, dweaver for the scope, and name escapes me on the stock he's a hide member, without knowing this website i would have never achieved this, so thank you guys!!!

Re: I got skills, lol

You'll never get rid of the bug now!!
grin.gif

Nor will you look at the wind without judging it, or estimate distances on posible targets. Good luck!

Re: I got skills, lol

Yeah we had a blast. Thanks Colin!