• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I guess its hard to digress! (Falcon)

skep_tic1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
NC
I got a falcon in the mail today. Its the 4-14x44 FFP. I've heard nothing but rave reviews on this thing. What am I missing? The first thing I noticed is that my elevation turret is milled incorrectly before it even came out of the box. There is no feel in the "clicks" they're only audible and on 6x I cant get a full sight picture at any eye relief. Am I expecting too much or have I just been spoiled by my IOR?????? Is it really as good as you guys say, cause I'm very tempted to send it back and I probly will if WO wont send me a new elevation turret.

Re: I guess its hard to digress!

I can tell you that my 4-14x44FFP is a lot better than what you are describing. It's not perfect, but I most definitely do not have any problems at 6x as you describe and I can feel the clicks. They are not as distinct as a Mk4, but I can definitely feel them.

I would send it back and request another.