• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

i had to laugh at my self

misser

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2022
clare mi
right now i have 6 different tools to conveniently put primers in to brass. had 7 ,sold one . as for one at a time, 3 more ways to put primers in. I'm going to keep 2 of convenient ones . am i the only one ?

right now i have 6 different tools to conveniently put primers in to brass. had 7 ,sold one . as for one at a time, 3 more ways to put primers in. I'm going to keep 2 of convenient ones . am i the only one ?
Nope, you're not the only one. I've got 5, three of which are adjustables so that I can keep them set at the seating depth that I've found works best. :D It's like I have more than one caliper, each fitted with different comparator (I hate having to change attachments repeatedly). ;)

Nope. I have 3 separate fa hand primers so I don't have to change and 2 UR primers on one of my turrets. Also have multiple calipers and multiple comparator sets for the same reason. It is what it is and I'm good with it

At least you aren't as bad as me. I have at least three dillon powder measures because I often stop reloading for a while and box things up and clean/organize......then can't find them and buy more. I currently know where ONE is and I know I have at LEAST three maybe four.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and simonp
At least you aren't as bad as me. I have at least three dillon powder measures because I often stop reloading for a while and box things up and clean/organize......then can't find them and buy more. I currently know where ONE is and I know I have at LEAST three maybe four.
I have found the easiest way to find something lost is to buy a new one .so many times I am now calling it Allen's law