• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I hate flying

go-be-poor-somewhere-else.jpg

I just love how at airports, all personal standards go out the window.

"Yeah, I'll go out in public with in my PJs and slippers...and eat a Big Mac and milkshake at 6am"

Like fuck, have a little self respect

I love how the more tax payer money they get, the worse the customer service and experience is. I can't wait for the big GOV and USPS to show the world how baking should be done. I am so tired of my CS at the bank person being accountable for the way they act toward customers.

I know he’s a left-leaning stooge, but in this clip he’s not wrong. And unfortunately I still have to fly from time to time. My kids aren’t old enough for me to put up with their bullshit on a car trip across a few time zones

"Yeah, I'll go out in public with in my PJs and slippers...and eat a Big Mac and milkshake at 6am"

About 15 years ago I was flying out of Binghamton, small airport. Early flight. All seats at the gate are facing the window except 1 row of seats against the window. Plane full of people facing the window. In walks a family of 2 legged groundhogs. Mother, daughter, and daughter’s baby, and a guy looking about the age of the mother. (Daughter called the older woman mom, several times) They sit facing everyone else. Guy sits between mom and daughter and proceeds to tongue wrestle with each of them. All grossly overweight and wearing PJs.
Baby starts crying. Daughter opens her shirt wide open, letting both big fat tits flop out and starts breastfeeding. Cleared out the gate waiting area in 30 seconds flat.
Thank god that flight was canceled, I probably would have ended up sitting between them.

05CB0337-3E67-49FC-A428-1631B70DFE1E.jpeg

My previous job. I like flying (but I hate passengers). But, I had to fly the airlines to get from home to wherever this plane was and then home again after I had completed my 10 days in purgatory. This particular picture is NW Arkansas this past January or February (I forget) prior to the boss suggesting that they didn’t need my un-woke ass anymore. It’s good that I’m not there. That way I didn’t have to tell them to FUCK OFF!

50 years of that crap!

Last edited:
For the last six years in the military I flew about 20 times a year, this ended about 12 years ago. It was going from bad to utter fucking shit back then. Fuckers with three or four carry-on bags stuffing every overhead on the fucking plane. Fat fucks, jamming their oversized fat asses into 18 inch wide seats and crushing you with a lard roll for the entire flight. Smelly old Democrats offering their fucking ideas on how to win the war. I was always polite and offered them a recruiters phone number so they could join up and show us how it was done.

Then came the fucking support animals. If you are such a pathetic cunt of a human being that you need to lick a poodles ass to relieve the stress of flying, fucking drive next time. Honestly, Fuck you and your ass licking dog that vomits on the floor next to your seat.

Flying today is a suck festival. Shitty in flight service is actually worse. I've seen gas station bathrooms cleaner than fucking airplanes, not one person on earth believes any airline disinfects anything on that flying city bus between flights. Most flights are stuffed like a bus in South America and have everything except a fucking live goat wandering the aisles. There are now 14 classes of elite flyers who get on first and speaking of first, fuck first class. Why the hell would I pay $1000 extra for a piss stained seat that comes with a free bottle of water and a free checked bag.

Given the choice and if their is no ocean between me and my destination, I'll fucking drive myself and not have to sit arm in arm with some fucktard who voted for Joe Biden or a fat lesbo with a Chihuahua quivering in her lap for emotional support.

If charter jet travel was even remotely affordable I'd be doing NetJets or something. I checked into a couple of these operations and they are fucking pointless. Not one of them has a flat hourly rate to a destination based on the size of the airframe and length of the flight. Every fucking flight is its own Uber cab ride auction and you cannot simply buy 20 hours a year for $20K for a 6 seat plane to somewhere.

I'm not as rich as rich people apparently. I have enough money that it does not hurt to ask. On the endlessly long list of people I fucking hate, a gel haired loser in skinny jeans or a grinning hoochie who thinks tits are brains are high on the list. They rank next to the $14 buck an hour jewelry store asshole who is screening me to see if I meet their personal standards to buy a Rolex.

Ahhhhhhhhh, Merry Christmas guys.

Last edited:
If you want to get back at the passengers some time shit your pants, that usually will piss everyone off. Tell the fight attendant you just had a little stomach cramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
About 15 years ago I was flying out of Binghamton, small airport. Early flight. All seats at the gate are facing the window except 1 row of seats against the window. Plane full of people facing the window. In walks a family of 2 legged groundhogs. Mother, daughter, and daughter’s baby, and a guy looking about the age of the mother. (Daughter called the older woman mom, several times) They sit facing everyone else. Guy sits between mom and daughter and proceeds to tongue wrestle with each of them. All grossly overweight and wearing PJs.
Baby starts crying. Daughter opens her shirt wide open, letting both big fat tits flop out and starts breastfeeding. Cleared out the gate waiting area in 30 seconds flat.
Thank god that flight was canceled, I probably would have ended up sitting between them.

you got a free show for your money... whats not to like?

About 2 months ago there was a girl high on something wandering around Denver airport completely naked... actually I think she had socks on... The cops were like "you tackle her" "no fuck you, you tackle her"...

well flying sure beats the hell out of falling . I remember my grandfather telling me stories of back in his days people would dress in suits and ties just to go to the grocery store women would wear dresses and gloves it's not just that people did things differently they acutely cared about how they presented them self and never wanted to be seen like a bum like today . No pride in self , hell most people hardly know what gender they are now a days let alone who they are nor what it means .

Last edited:

reminds me of a thread about how to dress for dinner out.
the op was upset that people go out dressed like slobs, which in turn affects his dining experience (eating among slobs).

For the last six years in the military I flew about 20 times a year, this ended about 12 years ago. It was going from bad to utter fucking shit back then. Fuckers with three or four carry-on bags stuffing every overhead on the fucking plane. Fat fucks, jamming their oversized fat asses into 18 inch wide seats and crushing you with a lard roll for the entire flight. Smelly old Democrats offering their fucking ideas on how to win the war. I was always polite and offered them a recruiters phone number so they could join up and show us how it was done.

Then came the fucking support animals. If you are such a pathetic cunt of a human being that you need to lick a poodles ass to relieve the stress of flying, fucking drive next time. Honestly, Fuck you and your ass licking dog that vomits on the floor next to your seat.

Flying today is a suck festival. Shitty in flight service is actually worse. I've seen gas station bathrooms cleaner than fucking airplanes, not one person on earth believes any airline disinfects anything on that flying city bus between flights. Most flights are stuffed like a bus in South America and have everything except a fucking live goat wandering the aisles. There are now 14 classes of elite flyers who get on first and speaking of first, fuck first class. Why the hell would I pay $1000 extra for a piss stained seat that comes with a free bottle of water and a free checked bag.

Given the choice and if their is no ocean between me and my destination, I'll fucking drive myself and not have to sit arm in arm with some fucktard who voted for Joe Biden or a fat lesbo with a Chihuahua quivering in her lap for emotional support.

If charter jet travel was even remotely affordable I'd be doing NetJets or something. I checked into a couple of these operations and they are fucking pointless. Not one of them has a flat hourly rate to a destination based on the size of the airframe and length of the flight. Every fucking flight is its own Uber cab ride auction and you cannot simply buy 20 hours a year for $20K for a 6 seat plane to somewhere.

I'm not as rich as rich people apparently. I have enough money that it does not hurt to ask. On the endlessly long list of people I fucking hate, a gel haired loser in skinny jeans or a grinning hoochie who thinks tits are brains are high on the list. They rank next to the $14 buck an hour jewelry store asshole who is screening me to see if I meet their personal standards to buy a Rolex.

Yeah, if they would jack the price up high enough to make a fucking profit they would put all the damned walmartians back on the fucking bus were they fucking belong! But slobs gotta slob, even when they get enough money to charter jets. Ask me how I know.

Yer' outta' luck on Net Jets and the like dealio. Just saw an article a couple of days ago that that industry is not taking on new clients, due to existing client's overwhelming demand. One of Net Jets competitors (don't remember who) just placed new orders for a cool Billion $$$ worth of new Biz Jets.

Yeah, if they would jack the price up high enough to make a fucking profit they would put all the damned walmartians back on the fucking bus were they fucking belong! But slobs gotta slob, even when they get enough money to charter jets. Ask me how I know.

No disagreement here.

In 1981, I graduated high school and flew to Europe for the summer with my chronically horny Spanish girlfriend. Her dad was a retired Army cook of all things. He married a Spaniard and bought an apartment for her parents in a nice small Spanish town and since they passed he owned a three bedroom walk-up and a first floor shop that he rented. We bought tickets on Iberia, the Spanish national airline. Miami to Madrid overnight, coach, L-1011. My first overseas flight. We had a three course dinner with stainless silverware hot towels and cloth napkins followed by coffee and dessert. Then a movie of some sort, a nice nap and breakfast with silverware, hot towels to freshen up before landing. The stewardesses and air crew were actually nice.

Adjusted for inflation, the flight would cost about $1900 today. I'd gladly pay it to not sit next to an unwashed goat farmer with TB and bad body odor who is flying in fucking pajamas and flip flops. And to be on a plane with people who seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Last year I flew coast to coast twice, the planes were stuffed like a sausage and smelled like gym lockers. People averaged three fucking carry-on bags each. I paid for the ticket, then was forced to pay extra for the seat choice and extra for an exit row or a seat with leg room, then extra for a checked bag if I wanted, extra for early boarding and pretty much anything was EXTRA. I brought my own lunch and a drink and my own disinfectant wipes to remove the snot, shit and hair oil from my seat before taking it. Got to the gate with the 1,600 people scheduled to fly on a 250 seat plane and the airline offered $200 dollars for you to fuck off and wait until tomorrow. No takers.

Second flight was first class both ways, no difference in quality of service and stuffed to the gills. The air crew looked about as happy as if they were evacuating Saigon in 1975. They randomly cancelled a leg, redirected me to Texas and planned on leaving me in Dallas for four days until they could find another open First class seat to my destination. I had to call and talk to world's dumbest woman, explaining that I needed to actually get to my meeting in time to be at the fucking thing, so coach would be fine as long as it went to my destination, credit back the First class upcharge thank you.

If I drive, I have air conditioned, leather seats, touch screens and all of the comforts afforded me in my Ford Lariat without some disease ridden scumbag sitting next to me. It is like driving my living room couch down the highway, if I'm alone it is all peace and quiet. If my wife is along, she loves it. She relaxes and enjoys a magazine, online shopping or chatting, music or movies, up off the road with a view of the action and she is a solid navigator.

500 miles on a plane wastes as much time as 500 miles driving when you add in the two hour preflight and the time wasted to and from the airport and renting a car and hauling your shit from gate A13 to gate H132 to make the connections.

The biggest thing that pisses me off is the fuckers that try to pack all their shit in huge carryons that barely fit in the fucking overhead bin. I say do away with the overhead storage. If it doesnt fit under the seat, then drive. Boarding takes 2 hours because of that shit.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
That’s a beech jet 😂

Out of all the jets, possibly the most ghetto

Also know as a BBJ, broke beech jet, nothing is more sad than seeing a pilot who flew a land caravan or a beech jet too long and is now like perma stuck in it, I can smell the old coffee stains from here
That is not a Beechjet.

No, it’s a Hawker, now known as a Raytheon 800.
This is a Beechjet (aka Hawker 400 (not!)), formerly a Mitsubishi Diamond.
1FAEF4F2-CF22-45C2-B5B5-109D0D683D84.jpeg

This is a Hawker

660FA68D-6698-4965-9AC2-BA1D41DFD352.jpeg

A Sovereign is a Cessna.

Reactions: 308pirate and GuNn

My fiancé still gets dressed up like it's 1955 and we're really doing something special

No, it’s a Hawker, now known as a Raytheon 800.
This is a Beechjet (aka Hawker 400 (not!)), formerly a Mitsubishi Diamond.
View attachment 7750541

This is a Hawker

View attachment 7750542

A Sovereign is a Cessna.
i looked up the tail number in the picture after I made my guess. I knew it was some sort of Cessna, just couldn’t tell from the angle. The nose is a dead giveaway. CJ3.

I’m assuming we r talking about the aircraft in post 9? Or did I miss something somewhere? It’s hard when replies don’t quote the post they are replying too
No, we were referring to post 18 which was quoted. As for my pic in post 9, I would have told you what it is had you asked. I flew about 7 or 8 of those in the past couple of years. I think that one was a 2006, but I wouldn’t bet on that. It wasn’t one of my favorites. I had a hydraulic line fail in one of them that set off a smoke alarm in the baggage compartment and had to declare an emergency going into MSY (New Orleans). Did coast to coast two days in a row. Flew til 0200 on more than one occasion. Had to deal with a gay chief pilot, gay first officer that was an El Salvador anchor baby that hid in a closet every time we landed somewhere, another chief pilot that was a trans-girl. And a boss that fired me over the phone on more than one occasion. You know, just everyday shit in America.

Last edited:
No, we were referring to post 18 which was quoted. As for my pic in post 9, I would have told you what it is had you asked. I flew about 7 or 8 of those in the past couple of years. I think that one was a 2006, but I wouldn’t bet on that. It wasn’t one of my favorites. I had a hydraulic line fail in one of them that set off a smoke alarm in the baggage compartment and had to declare an emergency going into MSY (New Orleans). Did coast to coast two days in a row. Flew til 0200 on more than one occasion. Had to deal with a gay chief pilot, gay first officer that was an El Salvador anchor baby that hid in a closet every time we landed somewhere, another chief pilot that was a trans-girl. You know, just everyday shit in America.
Hahaha. Bro I work for one of the gayest airlines ever. Preaching to the choir.

• Haha
Reactions: SQ54
One more
My old shitty corp jet ID skills are somewhat lacking, still I can smell the old coffee stains and broken dreams from here
The Beechjet is/was a dog. Maxed out at 35,000 feet (but goes pretty fast once you get there 🤣🤣🤣). And once you get in them you can’t get away.

I’ve drove DFW to Destin probably half a dozen times and flew it idk maybe 3 times. Typical drive time is 11 hours. Flying from the time I leave my house til I walk out the airport in the other side is probably 4 hours.

Every time I fly I’m thinking how much better it was than sitting on my ass in the truck for another 7 hours. And for not much for than the cost of fuel to drive my truck.

I’ve had mostly good flights. Best one was DFW to Rome. TSA fucked our flight to JFK and so we had to wait for the next plan to Boston. From Boston to Rome we had a brand spanking new Airbus, with next to no one on it, wife and I each got a whole row to ourselves.

Flight back we weren’t so lucky. We got the 36” wide jelly rolls shoved an 18” seat parked right next to us.

That’s a beech jet 😂

Uh, no. The horizontal stabilizer is in the wrong place for a BeechJet.

I worked for Beech Aircraft from the mid 90s to 2004. Most of that time in Plant 4 which at the time had two King Air assembly lines, the 1900, the Hawker 800, and the BJ.

I'm pretty sure I can tell

I’ve drove DFW to Destin probably half a dozen times and flew it idk maybe 3 times. Typical drive time is 11 hours. Flying from the time I leave my house til I walk out the airport in the other side is probably 4 hours.

Every time I fly I’m thinking how much better it was than sitting on my ass in the truck for another 7 hours. And for not much for than the cost of fuel to drive my truck.

I’ve had mostly good flights. Best one was DFW to Rome. TSA fucked our flight to JFK and so we had to wait for the next plan to Boston. From Boston to Rome we had a brand spanking new Airbus, with next to no one on it, wife and I each got a whole row to ourselves.

Flight back we weren’t so lucky. We got the 36” wide jelly rolls shoved an 18” seat parked right next to us.
I actually like spending time in DFW, but its been years since I've been on a plane that wasnt packed front to back, wall to wall. They put too many seats on the damn planes, at least on American.

Best flight I had was a Lufthansa A340 from DFW to Frankfurt. Probably only a third full, and free unlimited beer and johnny walker.

I actually like spending time in DFW, but its been years since I've been on a plane that wasnt packed front to back, wall to wall. They put too many seats on the damn planes, at least on American.

Best flight I had was a Lufthansa A340 from DFW to Frankfurt. Probably only a third full, and free unlimited beer and johnny walker.
theres also a reason Lufthansa is government funded. if it wasnt a national airline and privately owned, lufthansa would have been out of business decades ago. You cant run a business on a 1/3 full 150 million dollar asset unless you want to pay a fuck ton of money for that seat. Yes some airlines pack a lot of people in on some of these planes but i dont think most realize how much it costs to operate a flight. and even as much as tickets cost, not every flight is operated at a profit and is offset by higher prices on other flights. In fact most airlines generate about 80% of total profit in only about 12 weeks a year.

Reactions: eflyguy
theres also a reason Lufthansa is government funded. if it wasnt a national airline and privately owned, lufthansa would have been out of business decades ago. You cant run a business on a 1/3 full 150 million dollar asset unless you want to pay a fuck ton of money for that seat. Yes some airlines pack a lot of people in on some of these planes but i dont think most realize how much it costs to operate a flight. and even as much as tickets cost, not every flight is operated at a profit and is offset by higher prices on other flights. In fact most airlines generate about 80% of total profit in only about 12 weeks a year.
Wendover Productions does a pretty good job explaining a lot of logistics related industries.

If I drive, I have air conditioned, leather seats, touch screens and all of the comforts afforded me in my Ford Lariat without some disease ridden scumbag sitting next to me. It is like driving my living room couch down the highway, if I'm alone it is all peace and quiet. If my wife is along, she loves it. She relaxes and enjoys a magazine, online shopping or chatting, music or movies, up off the road with a view of the action and she is a solid navigator.

500 miles on a plane wastes as much time as 500 miles driving when you add in the two hour preflight and the time wasted to and from the airport and renting a car and hauling your shit from gate A13 to gate H132 to make the connections.
I travel for work and try to drive when I can. Unfortunately, my 'territory' is sufficiently large that most trips require a flight. 1 hour to the airport, arrive 2 hours early, 1 hour flight, 1 hour lay over, another 1 hour flight, then ~1 hour getting my bag and a rental car. I can get from Houston to Lubbock in 9 hours in my own vehicle, arrive when I want to, and leave when I am done. And, if I need to stay longer, there is no return flight I am trying to catch. And and, the fuel both ways is less than 1/2 the cost of a round trip flight- even today. Boss nixed road trips because "you can't be off-line for 9 hours."

I didnt know Lufthansa was gov funded. I guess that explains it

Wendover Productions does a pretty good job explaining a lot of logistics related industries.

Only watched a little of the first video. It’s mostly accurate but in the Denver eagle example, it fails to discuss the fact that it’s probably 5 times as expensive to land in eagle than Denver. landing fees are outrageous and are based on ac weight and size. Lots of little things. Biggest cost these days is jet fuel. Historically it was labor. Not anymore. At about 3/gallon, fuel alone on a flight on a modern day narrow body 321 from NY to LAX would be 21000. Those planes hold about 190 people (depending on configuration). Just to cover fuel, that’s 111 dollars per sea……one way. It only goes up from there. Now if you bought your ticket 3 months ago and jet fuel was 3 but airlines actually paid 4 because prices have gone up since, well now airlines are in the red. That’s why they used to hedge and that’s what gave SW a huge advantage for so long. No one hedges right now because it’s not worth it. So that risk has to be absorbed And passed along.