• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Hated SCOUT Too But ...

67rschev

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2011
Colorado
I'm glad to see the old familiar Hide back just like everyone else . But , is there a way to access the treads from the dark days under the SCOUT umbrella . A few contacts were made , and would like to get a hold of them . Any links to an archive of the SCOUT Hide ? Thanks

Nope, all nuked. As of a couple of days ago. See Frank's "Did any of you get an e-mail..." thread.

There was an opportunity to move over content over several months. I ported some, but not everything. It's gone.

You might try using a tool called "The Wayback Machine" (google it) which archives old WWW content. But not sure how much of Scout will have been saved.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Google cache probably still has the threads. PM's would be toast.
Search by as many unique keywords as you can think of or PM me the details and I'll see what I can dig up.

Last edited:
No worries guys , I'm sure I can locate what I am looking for with some savvy Google-fu' . I can see the thread with a Google search , but directs me to here . I've got this silly thing with Italian firearms ( Tanfoglio Sabatti Beretta ) , and was in contact with a ' Luigi ' about having a ' Massimo ' made part . Damn spaghetti grinders .

Try the google cached page option. I just ported an article from scout on another thread here about the 100 yard zero using google search.