• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I have a nightforce atacr problem...

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • I recently took my nightforce atacr 4-16x42 out of the safe after about 18 months due to me having some health issues when I looked through it I noticed what appeared to be moisture bubbles in the scope as well as some lines that look like cracked lenses, I know that’s not possible yet they are there..... anybody experienced this before?

I had one of the early 4-16 ATACR's and it had that same issue. Nightforce took care of it in short order. If I remember correctly they said it was an adhesive used during assembly. Give them a call and they will take care of you.

Correct, it is an adhesive issue on the earlier scopes. NF will take care of you ASAP and the scope will be excellent. No worries here.

I had one of the early 4-16 ATACR's and it had that same issue. Nightforce took care of it in short order. If I remember correctly they said it was an adhesive used during assembly. Give them a call and they will take care of you.