• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have a question

Thud

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2007
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Do any of you guys shoot? I only here talk about what barrel is best, what bolt knob do I need, or is my paint scheme ok, or I need to sell my safe queen, or what scope is best for under XXX dollars. Where can I get bullets or I got 10 gazillion primers now what do I do.
    The reason I say this I shoot mostly benchrest from 100,200 400,500 and 700 yds and some PDogs.
    Gentlemen it aint the paint and or the other stuff just stop worrying about the extrainious crap and shoot.

Re: I have a question

So not to add to a flame war, but shooting doesn't show up in a forum
    smile.gif
    . Ever considered that people here *do* shoot a bunch, and just so happen to come here between to get advice?

Perhaps I'll start bringing my notebook to the range with me and posting "POW!" every time I pull.

Would ya like that?
    wink.gif

You left out that we beat our wives, and neglect our children.

So what color is your benchrest??? Does it come in camo????

I'd ask more, but I have to run out for more beer, primers and another case of Krylon.......

TTFN

I know alot of guys do shoot but so many posts on how does my rifle look and what stuff does it need to look good. Just asked a simple question.

I know no member would do anything to their family.
    I do have a camo stock for one gun in build but my main gun is named the LIZARD for jungle shooting make your own conclusions.
    Be careful on the beer run and don't drop the Krylon and watch them primers they are in short supply...

"I do have a camo stock for one gun in build but my main gin is maned the LIZARD for jungle shooting make your own conclusions."

You got gin and a maned LIZARD??? I'll be right over.......

sometimes we sell stolen Unertl scopes to look even more cool on the internet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobinNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I do have a camo stock for one gun in build but my main gin is maned the LIZARD for jungle shooting make your own conclusions."

You got gin and a maned LIZARD??? I'll be right over.......

</div></div>
    Now that's funny, I don't care who you are
    laugh.gif

David

No we don’t shoot. We all just talk, and work on typing skills. All of us are also environmentalist and we don’t like to use up paper targets because it kills trees.

I know over the past 3 weeks I have popped over 450 primers. I like I said we don’t shoot, we just talk and worry about trees

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason I say this I shoot mostly benchrest from 100,200 400,500 and 700 yds and some PDogs. </div></div>
    I for one am fascinated. Please tell us more. BTW, I only shoot 300 and 600 - where the paint really matters.