• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have achieved maximum case efficiency!!!

canezach

House of Chingasos
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Colorado
    You'll not find a finer example of reloading prowess on earth! All I needed was one piece of once-fired Norma brass, one 140 grain Barnes Match Burner, one Federal Gold Medal Match large rifle primer, and 41.2 grains of Alliant Reloder 16 to defy the laws of physics AND thermodynamics on shot 3! I present to you my finest example of manliness, even besting my many bow kills, my decades of concrete work, and my ability to bench 275!
    20230509_091528.jpg

Thats pretty hot! When you work out your load I’d be interested in a lower pressure version for varmints and light infantry vehicles, say around 5200fps? I figure the cost of ammo will be offset a but if I can spot my own rounds using the flash as matter is converted to energy on impact.

But what’s your SD man?
    My SD was a paltry 1500. I'll deal with the high SD in exchange for the ability to reach 2000 yards in 1.5 seconds after piercing, as mentioned before, light armored vehicle

I have german DAG blue 308 ammo that legitimately reaches 4000 fps.

With a 10 grain plastic bullet of course, lol.

Give it a little time, there will be a guy here who will come by and claim a higher average velocity with tighter ES... 😄