• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I have found my new future wife.....on Craigslist.

Re: I have found my new future wife.....on Craigslist.

Sounds like a good deal.

Must hold liberal political views, while still supporting gun ownership, hunting and private land rights.

Don't think she is for me, but just my .02

If she was the one drinking the Milk, maybe just maybe

I agree with you, but people can be swayed overtime.haha

Liberal views, huh.....

Strike ONE.

There better be a picture available somewhere, one NOT requiring a wide angle lens.

What am I talking about?? I have been married for three times and there will not be a fourth. There is a lot to be said for "rental property".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liberal views, huh.....

Strike ONE.

There better be a picture available somewhere, one NOT requiring a wide angle lens.

What am I talking about?? I have been married for three times and there will not be a fourth. There is a lot to be said for "rental property".</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liberal views, huh.....

Strike ONE.

What am I talking about?? I have been married for three times and there will not be a fourth. There is a lot to be said for "rental property".</div></div>

+1 </div></div>

+2 on the pic & question the liberal views.

She sounds a little bit bat shit crazy...I think

Desperation...

HAHA always good to sit down and read the best of craigslist... too many funny things people put on there. I was given the link by a guy I work with. I have been reading Uprising USA and Uprising UK by George Hill (book about Zombies Written by a gun blogger/writer) and he believes she is the perfect match for me,except the liberal views.

Thats one confused chick. Does she want you to take it in the ass too?

Sounds hot. And fuckin nuts also. Good combo brother Run with it!!!! Just kind of sleep light.
Good luck.

If she owns a good boat and motor, two snowmobiles and a low mileage four wheel drive and a couple of atv's I would overlook the liberal side of it and give her a call, what can you loose, oh yes, my prayers are with you. PS bring your own guns.