• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I heard Trump did well apparently this reporter doesn't agree.

I only have seen the highlights. But that was some classic Trump. Trump did so good, That CNN isnt playing the whole town hall on their youTube channel.
The media keeps trying to ambusch Trump in these public forums with their hand picked moderators, Only to find themselves being flanked and overrun !
As one guy pointed out. The so called moderator was wearing the all White pants suit protest uniform.
That the congressional female democrats wore to Trump's state of the Union.
What a joke.

I only have seen the highlights. But that was some classic Trump. Trump did so good, That CNN isnt playing the whole town hall on their youTube channel.
The media keeps trying to ambusch Trump in these public forums with their hand picked moderators, Only to find themselves being flanked and overrun !
As one guy pointed out. The so called moderator was wearing the all White pants suit protest uniform.
That the congressional female democrats wore to Trump's state of the Union.
What a joke.
Awesome to hear. Love classic Trump. 😆

From what I saw, as, to be honest, I considered Trump to be a jackass too, the lady was trying to talk him into a corner because she wanted the answer she wanted to hear.

In other words, she wanted answers to fall into a specific direction, and then Trump walked all over her.

Trump employed the tactic pioneered by Roosvelet: Answer the question you wish they'd asked, not the one that was asked.

The lady, on the other hand, kept pushing for the answer she wanted answered in the manner she wanted answered... and came off as a bitch.

Something like "Will you adhere to the results of the election?" Trump: "I'll adhere to the results of any election that I believe as fair."

It was obvious that she wanted him to say "No," and Trump is smart enough to answer the question in a manner that doesn't VERBALLY say "No."

So she kept pushing, and he started making faces like a 9 year old... and she started looking like a bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: jMarine and JimTN
The little bitch that wrote the article OP posted has permanent TDS...no doubt it was crying and screaming at the sky while typing that drivel.

Reactions: 338dude
I never miss an election and my strategy is simple: in any primary, vote for the most conservative or conserva-tarian candidate who can actually defeat the nazicrat in the general election. By voting my constitutional values and not on some subjective, emotional, unreliable method based on likability, I've not regretted a vote since I was 18-20 y.o.

I stated the above to make the point that one can hate Trump- but still vote Trump for his mostly great policy positions. It's not a popularity contest. VOTE YOUR VALUES!

AmericanOrDemocrat.jpg

Attachments

• AmericanOrDemocrat.jpg
    AmericanOrDemocrat.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I voted for Trump twice and will vote for him again (see my sig).

But I'm seriously worried that he will not beat the senile, dementia patient we have for a President now. Let's not forget, at least 50% of American voters are complete fucking morons with the intelligence of a tree stump. That includes most women, who are only capable of thinking with their vaginas (abortion) and brainwashed minorities. Yeah, that's how little regard I have for my fellow Americans.

So even though our country is falling apart around us and being invaded by 3rd world trash, Biden STILL has the advantage. And that's only because Trump is the alternative. If DeSantis were the nominee, he would beat Biden easily. Something to think about since this country will not survive another four years of Biden and the Democrats.

I never miss an election and my strategy is simple: in any primary, vote for the most conservative or conserva-tarian candidate who can actually defeat the nazicrat in the general election. By voting my constitutional values and not on some subjective, emotional, unreliable method based on likability, I've not regretted a vote since I was 18-20 y.o.

I stated the above to make the point that one can hate Trump- but still vote Trump for his mostly great policy positions. It's not a popularity contest. VOTE YOUR VALUES!View attachment 8139353
I have made the policy argument multiple times to people who buy into the medias attacks on Trump.
Put aside the media and look at the policies . That Trump put in place and what was the effect on your life and
finances ? Were those policies better for the average American?
I know they sure made my life better. My income was rising faster than my cost of living. When Trump was in charge.

I stated the above to make the point that one can hate Trump- but still vote Trump for his mostly great policy positions. It's not a popularity contest. VOTE YOUR VALUES!

View attachment 8139352
If a man can vote for any politician and stay true to his values while doing so, his values suck.

I saw it all.

He called the woman who just won a lawsuit against him a racist and he told us her cat was named "Vagina".

He called the moderator "nasty".

I missed that guy. I am glad to see him back.

Biden is a pushover. I don't think Trump can beat the machine.

Egg
Fucking
Zactly!

Its not this dude, against that dude.
One poster said it already.
"The American public is fucking retarded." ( ok so I'm paraphasing)
Its not just Democrats who are dipshit stupid.
The bell curve applies to both wings of this sick bird.
"See this is why we need DeSataclaws."
You people are fucking delusional. You think this is a political fight.....
Its so fucking scary, its hilarious....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🤔🤔🙁🙁🙁

But I'm seriously worried that he will not beat the senile, dementia patient we have for a President now. Let's not forget, at least 50% of American voters are complete fucking morons with the intelligence of a tree stump. That includes most women, who are only capable of thinking with their vaginas (abortion) and brainwashed minorities. Yeah, that's how little regard I have for my fellow Americans.

So even though our country is falling apart around us and being invaded by 3rd world trash, Biden STILL has the advantage. And that's only because Trump is the alternative. If DeSantis were the nominee, he would beat Biden easily. Something to think about since this country will not survive another four years of Biden and the Democrats.
Trump will not run against Biden/Harris.

The DNC superdelegates will pull Rice/Newsom out of the hat at the eleventh hour. This way they can wipe Biden's dismal record off the slate, score equity points with the first female, non-white president, and accelerate the kalifornication of America. Mark my words.

And on top of that:
The candidates no longer matter. See Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs.

All that matters now is administrative state propaganda, ballot generation, and ballot harvesting. Nothing else matters.

Last edited:

It's already gone...2024 will be the last nail.

Here is where I see the bright side:

Another democrat administration will eagerly accelerate the rpm of the clownworld carousel. That sounds scary but the sooner this progressive, postmodern madness comes flying apart, the earlier can this country be rebuild. I think we are too far into degeneration and corruption to turn this ship around and we may not even make it to the next election before the financial house of cards collapses or massive social unrest ensues from the work of the race baiters.

The Titanic may not have sunk and many lives would have been spared if it had hit the iceberg straight on. This course would have compromised fewer compartments necessary for continuing floatation. Similarly, the longer this sell-out of the American dream drags on, the closer we come to being a dystopian surveillance colony under the thumb of the global oligarchs. Think high tech version of East Germany - on steroids.

Compared to that option, a tumultuous collapse and return to an agrarian/early-industrial society looks preferable. The collapse of our dysfunctional and corrupt 'civilization' would also trigger a global reset but in the opposite direction than what Klaus Schwab and his cronies envision. When America collapses, the music is going to stop everywhere. (Just look at China's debt to GDP ratio and their trade interactions. Plus the grain they import from us to feed their minions and prevent them from revolting).

However, the US is one of the few if not the only country that can sustain itself in any critical aspect be it food. energy or natural resources. Especially, with a smaller post-collapse population.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1911hombre
He completely leveled that lady in classic Trump fashion. IMO this is why it should be Trump over DeSantis. I’m a FL man so I love DeSantis. But he doesn’t handle stuff like this very well. He gets flustered and comes off as angry and defensive. He needs more experience. Trump is a master at smiling and saying Fk you without actually saying it. And he does it in a way that he doesn’t seem like he’s all hot under the collar. The people who have gone full TDS on team DeSantis are acting just like leftists now, it’s crazy to watch.

It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings and while I agree the Republic has failed the crash won't be complete for a few decades yet. 2024 will not be the last nail. If Trump gets the nomination he'll lose again to The Senile One. If DeSantis gets the nomination he'll destroy Biden we'll get at least 4 years of Republican Presidency. But it won't fix it/stop the crash.

The average Life of a Republic is like 250 years on average. Our expiration date is at hand. Trump got his ass beat in 2020 - if he runs the same campaign against the same antagonist he'll lose again in 2024. The best option Conservatives have is to nominate someone else who can articulate without lying but either way?

It's a done deal. The Republic has failed - control The Crash the best you can where you are. We might buy a decade or two but "Our Representation" is owned and operated (both parties) by Global Interests that want to liquidate America's Trillions in 401K's, IRA's, savings accounts and retirement funds and they will not/cannot be stopped. IMO.

VooDoo

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
I haven't watched it yet but Clay Travis and Buck Sexton say Trump killed that Town Hall Meeting.
Did anyone watch it? How do you think he did?

Who cares what some random smarmy hack writer thinks. Trump slayed CNN, that townhall was an example of why both parties are scared of him.

It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings and while I agree the Republic has failed the crash won't be complete for a few decades yet. 2024 will not be the last nail. If Trump gets the nomination he'll lose again to The Senile One. If DeSantis gets the nomination he'll destroy Biden we'll get at least 4 years of Republican Presidency. But it won't fix it/stop the crash.

The average Life of a Republic is like 250 years on average. Our expiration date is at hand. Trump got his ass beat in 2020 - if he runs the same campaign against the same antagonist he'll lose again in 2024. The best option Conservatives have is to nominate someone else who can articulate without lying but either way?

It's a done deal. The Republic has failed - control The Crash the best you can where you are. We might buy a decade or two but "Our Representation" is owned and operated (both parties) by Global Interests that want to liquidate America's Trillions in 401K's, IRA's, savings accounts and retirement funds and they will not/cannot be stopped. IMO.

VooDoo
The left pulled the most complicated and complete election scam in the history of the world. They used Covid to illegally change election rules/laws that made it impossible to track fraud. Several courts have ruled that these changes were illegal/not constitutional in their respective states, yet they threw all the original lawsuits out and allowed the scam to stand. All of the leftists and low IQ RINOs say “no evidence of election fraud”, and that is true. But there’s no evidence because they mailed out 30 million ballots and then removed the security features on them that would have proved election fraud. They weren’t worried because they knew they left no trail. Once you remove security features from the ballots and they are dropped in the box, there is absolutely no way to prove any fraud occurred. There are mountains of circumstantial evidence that if anyone outside the system looked at would tell you there was fraud, but that stuff doesn’t stand up in court. What would have stood up in court? Incorrect signatures on ballots, for one. I wonder why some key states mailed millions of unsolicited ballots and removed signature verification requirements…..

VooDoo
I do not think that this is about money per se. The people who pull the strings are already swimming in it. This is about power, men trying to play God.

Attachments

• quote-if-you-control-the-food-you-control-a-nation-if-you-control-the-energy-you-control-a-hen...jpg
    quote-if-you-control-the-food-you-control-a-nation-if-you-control-the-energy-you-control-a-hen...jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41
IMO, anyone who thinks Trump lost a fair election (ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, Hunter Biden laptop suppression, etc., etc.) just isn't paying attention or is being willfully obtuse. But Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong and will certainly work against him to some extent in a general election. Even Trump supporters I know are tired of the TDS fight.

On the other hand, if you believe who you vote for matters (I know some here do not), what is really accomplished by voting for a RINO? I agree with the logic that DeSantis may be more palatable to undecided voters in a general election. But it seems as if everyone he is aligning himself with in DC is a RINO part of the swamp / uni-party (never Trumpers). IMO, that says more about him than anything he says on the stump. If your goal is to take on the swamp at all, DeSantis doesn't appear to be the man for the job. If we are just going to accept the status quo, does it really matter in the long run who gets the title of President for the next 4 years? Even if it the reality ends up being little more than tilting at windmills, I'd rather have someone who is willing to rage against the machine.

VooDoo
If DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump will run as a third party.............DeSantis won't have a chance.........the Dems will............

If DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump will run as a third party.............DeSantis won't have a chance.........the Dems will............

Desantis isn't getting the nomination. People are being dumb.

I could see President Desantis ticket in say 6-10 years. If America doesn't fall off a cliff before then anyways.

I do not think that this is about money per se. The people who pull the strings are already swimming in it. This is about power, men trying to play God.
Power is people who have billions already fleecing the working class and literally starving their children - that's the rub. They already are rich beyond belief but they are using their money to buy our Representation and own the whole board. Ever play Monopoly? That's Capitalism - the rich purchase all the property and own all the utilities and Banks and *everything* and then they force everyone else out. There can be only one/or a few. We are at the point where the Game is over. Time to reset the board.

It's over, the richest of the rich own everything and all they want now is the rest of the board, and they will use their billions (are using their billions) to lock up the game. That's power - that's control. End game.

Clear the board. Start a new game. I love Capitalism and have prospered under it but there needs to be an evolution. First the world had Slavery, then the world had Feudalism, then it had Capitalism. And now it will have???????

It's *ALL* about Money and Power.

VooDoo

Reactions: lash
The left pulled the most complicated and complete election scam in the history of the world. They used Covid to illegally change election rules/laws that made it impossible to track fraud. Several courts have ruled that these changes were illegal/not constitutional in their respective states, yet they threw all the original lawsuits out and allowed the scam to stand. All of the leftists and low IQ RINOs say “no evidence of election fraud”, and that is true. But there’s no evidence because they mailed out 30 million ballots and then removed the security features on them that would have proved election fraud. They weren’t worried because they knew they left no trail. Once you remove security features from the ballots and they are dropped in the box, there is absolutely no way to prove any fraud occurred. There are mountains of circumstantial evidence that if anyone outside the system looked at would tell you there was fraud, but that stuff doesn’t stand up in court. What would have stood up in court? Incorrect signatures on ballots, for one. I wonder why some key states mailed millions of unsolicited ballots and removed signature verification requirements…..

This is what the masses are too stupid to understand.

"What evidence?"

IMO, anyone who thinks Trump lost a fair election (ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, Hunter Biden laptop suppression, etc., etc.) just isn't paying attention or is being willfully obtuse. But Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong and will certainly work against him to some extent in a general election. Even Trump supporters I know are tired of the TDS fight.

On the other hand, if you believe who you vote for matters (I know some here do not), what is really accomplished by voting for a RINO? I agree with the logic that DeSantis may be more palatable to undecided voters in a general election. But it seems as if everyone he is aligning himself with in DC is a RINO part of the swamp / uni-party (never Trumpers). IMO, that says more about him than anything he says on the stump. If your goal is to take on the swamp at all, DeSantis doesn't appear to be the man for the job. If we are just going to accept the status quo, does it really matter in the long run who gets the title of President for the next 4 years? Even if it the reality ends up being little more than tilting at windmills, I'd rather have someone who is willing to rage against the machine.
Yes, the election was stolen from President Trump- the evidence and methods used are now obvious.

I love Trump's policies and voted for him twice. I'll vote for him in the primary. But you're just regurgitating anti-DeSantis propaganda and that only helps the dems. No candidate is perfect, but trying to paint DeSantis as a RINO and swamp dweller reveals how desperately you buy into propaganda.

The truth is that both Trump and DeSantis are great America loving candidates, and it's embarrassing that some feel bashing DeSantis is necessary to support Trump. Talk about playing right into the hands of the dems! Bashing DeSantis, who is perhaps one of our best future presidential candidates, is short sighted, stupid, and unnecessary.

Last edited:
how much stranger would it have been if that " reporter " did like trump beware the knife they try and put in your back . I personally am happier they do not like him mostly cause I despise the media , and politicians and anything that sets them off is perfect in my mind .

Reactions: 101st
Power is people who have billions already fleecing the working class and literally starving their children - that's the rub. They already are rich beyond belief but they are using their money to buy our Representation and own the whole board. Ever play Monopoly? That's Capitalism - the rich purchase all the property and own all the utilities and Banks and *everything* and then they force everyone else out. There can be only one/or a few. We are at the point where the Game is over. Time to reset the board.

It's over, the richest of the rich own everything and all they want now is the rest of the board, and they will use their billions (are using their billions) to lock up the game. That's power - that's control. End game.

Clear the board. Start a new game. I love Capitalism and have prospered under it but there needs to be an evolution. First the world had Slavery, then the world had Feudalism, then it had Capitalism. And now it will have???????

VooDoo
Capitalism isn’t the problem, “capitalism” driven by and steered by a massively bloated govt that regulates the living shit out of everything and manipulates our currency is the problem. We haven’t had a free market in about 80 years. The reason for that is big govt. The federal govt was never supposed to be even remotely big. Very little federal govt was literally the cornerstone for the entire framework of our country….The United *States*. We are supposed to be independent states that do not bow to a federal govt. States can fail and that will teach the lessons needed to weed out bad ideas. That doesn’t happen now, the feds just bail them out and nobody even knows the ideas are shit. You’re right, it’s all about money and power. But the root of the problem is govt, not capitalism. Capitalism done right, actual capitalism, created the most wealth and prosperity in the history of mankind. The Fed Govt has slowly infected it under the guise of making it “fair” and “safe” and they have corrupted it and steered it toward their interests. Blaming our problems on capitalism is like blaming a tree for not growing after you feed it salt and shade.

Capitalism isn’t the problem, “capitalism” driven by and steered by a massively bloated govt that regulates the living shit out of everything and manipulates our currency is the problem. We haven’t had a free market in about 80 years. The reason for that is big govt. The federal govt was never supposed to be even remotely big. Very little federal govt was literally the cornerstone for the entire framework of our country….The United *States*. We are supposed to be independent states that do not bow to a federal govt. States can fail and that will teach the lessons needed to weed out bad ideas. That doesn’t happen now, the feds just bail them out and nobody even knows the ideas are shit. You’re right, it’s all about money and power. But the root of the problem is govt, not capitalism. Capitalism done right, actual capitalism, created the most wealth and prosperity in the history of mankind. The Fed Govt has slowly infected it under the guise of making it “fair” and “safe” and they have corrupted it and steered it toward their interests. Blaming our problems on capitalism is like blaming a tree for not growing after you feed it salt and shade.

The government is what we the people allow it to be. We are all to blame.

Yes, the election was stolen from President Trump- the evidence and methods used are now obvious.

I love Trump's policies and voted for him twice. I'll vote for him in the primary. But you're just regurgitating anti-DeSantis propaganda and that only helps the dems. No candidate is perfect, but trying to paint DeSantis as a RINO and swamp dweller reveals how desperately you buy into propaganda.

The truth is that both Trump and DeSantis are great America loving candidates, and it's embarrassing that some feel bashing DeSantis is necessary to support Trump. Talk about playing right into the hands of the dems! Bashing DeSantis, who is perhaps one of our best future presidential candidates, is short sighted, stupid, and unnecessary.
Wow, what a massive misrepresentation of my position. For one, I'm not buying anybody's so-called propaganda. I've honestly not heard anybody substantial say anything bad about DeSantis outside of Trump himself. I like much of what DeSantis has to say on the stump. But I despise RINOs like Paul Ryan (and what Fox News is becoming with people like Ryan on their board), Mitt Romney, etc. And if DeSantis aligns himself with that group in DC, that's not propaganda.

And for me anyway, my skepticism about DeSantis has nothing to do with supporting Trump. I would like nothing more than to find a candidate with Trump's positives without all of his baggage (deserved or not). We have always taught our daughter that who you associate with says a lot about you and to pick your friends carefully.

So tell me, who are the Tea Party / Freedom Party / MAGA-type players on Capitol Hill who have endorsed DeSantis? Which RINOs has DeSantis disavowed and called out by name? If he is going to align himself with the never Trumper, moderate, uni-party types instead of fighting against them, he won't get my vote.

Wow, what a massive misrepresentation of my position. For one, I'm not buying anybody's so-called propaganda. I've honestly not heard anybody substantial say anything bad about DeSantis outside of Trump himself. I like much of what DeSantis has to say on the stump. But I despise RINOs like Paul Ryan (and what Fox News is becoming with people like Ryan on their board), Mitt Romney, etc. And if DeSantis aligns himself with that group in DC, that's not propaganda.

And for me anyway, my skepticism about DeSantis has nothing to do with supporting Trump. I would like nothing more than to find a candidate with Trump's positives without all of his baggage (deserved or not). We have always taught our daughter that who you associate with says a lot about you and to pick your friends carefully.

So tell me, who are the Tea Party / Freedom Party / MAGA-type players on Capitol Hill who have endorsed DeSantis? Which RINOs has DeSantis disavowed and called out by name? If he is going to align himself with the never Trumper, moderate, uni-party types instead of fighting against them, he won't get my vote.
I too have disdain for RINOs like McConnell, Graham, Collins, Murkowski, Romney, Cornyn, Cheney, Ryan...

Me- I'm voting AGAIN for Trump.

You: "IF IF IF IF IF"... Because you made the baseless claims based on IFs- It's you who needs to substantiate your anti-DeSantis comments like "it seems as if he is aligning himself with..." and "And if DeSantis aligns himself with that group...", also "if he is going to align himself with..."

DeSantis hasn't even formally announced that he's going to run, and even he knows he's the figurative backup to Captain of the team Trump, so until and unless DeSantis formally announces- it's premature to speculate on things like endorsements, disavowments, etc.

Personally, I hope DeSantis doesn't run in 2024 because the bashing he and Trump would do to each other only serves the dems' and RINOs.

The government is what we the people allow it to be. We are all to blame.
That sounds good but reality is that the govt is what the media allows it to be. If the people are clueless to reality they don’t even know what they’re voting for. The govt knows this and co-opted the media a long time ago. Discerning and intuitive ppl see that it’s all bullshit but decades of comfort and distractions have reduced the number of discerning and intuitive people greatly. An overwhelmingly large majority of Americas are stupid and gullible and will believe anything the TV tells them. News is blatant propaganda and 80% of people have no clue. We’re on the verge of complete economic collapse, in a…… “proxy” war with a nuclear power, and being led by an senile old man who appears to be bought and sold by China and does whatever his handlers tell him to do. But if you watch the news you’d think our biggest problems are Donald Trump and our kids being born as the wrong gender. It’s absolutely insane.

I too have disdain for RINOs like McConnell, Graham, Collins, Murkowski, Romney, Cornyn, Cheney, Ryan...

Me- I'm voting AGAIN for Trump.

You: "IF IF IF IF IF"... Because you made the baseless claims based on IFs- It's you who needs to substantiate your anti-DeSantis comments like "it seems as if he is aligning himself with..." and "And if DeSantis aligns himself with that group...", also "if he is going to align himself with..."

DeSantis hasn't even formally announced that he's going to run, and even he knows he's the figurative backup to Captain of the team Trump, so until and unless DeSantis formally announces- it's premature to speculate on things like endorsements, disavowments, etc.

Personally, I hope DeSantis doesn't run in 2024 because the bashing he and Trump would do to each other only serves the dems' and RINOs.
Again, wow! For starters, I'm just sharing an opinion of DeSantis based upon what I've observed which is a far cry from "baseless claims". I've simply said that what I've seen to date concerns me. And to be honest, I've never felt he was our future savior to begin with. I'm not saying he's not a good man. But I am far from convinced that he is the man we need in the White House at this time. You seem to be taking this discussion way to personally.

I hope DeSantis doesn't run either because I agree that nothing good will come from it. If DeSantis was smart and politically astute, he'd fully back and campaign for Trump for 2024 and likely inherit the throne in 2028. But there are too many people telling him Trump can't / won't win a general election (i hear someone pushing that narrative almost daily). Florida just changed its law to allow him to run for President and maintain his office as Governor. He's running.

Fox News has been dead to me since 2020 and they've only gotten worse since then. They are now largely controlled by RINOs and liberals (which most of the Murdochs are). And guess what, DeSantis has already appeared on Fox News 12 times (as an unannounced candidate no less) this year compared to zero for Trump. It's quite apparent who Fox is promoting and why. That in itself is a red flag to me. I'm not asking you to agree.

Reactions: FredHammer
Again, wow! For starters, I'm just sharing an opinion of DeSantis based upon what I've observed which is a far cry from "baseless claims". I've simply said that what I've seen to date concerns me. And to be honest, I've never felt he was our future savior to begin with. I'm not saying he's not a good man. But I am far from convinced that he is the man we need in the White House at this time. You seem to be taking this discussion way to personally.

I hope DeSantis doesn't run either because I agree that nothing good will come from it. If DeSantis was smart and politically astute, he'd fully back and campaign for Trump for 2024 and likely inherit the throne in 2028. But there are too many people telling him Trump can't / won't win a general election (i hear someone pushing that narrative almost daily). Florida just changed its law to allow him to run for President and maintain his office as Governor. He's running.

Fox News has been dead to me since 2020 and they've only gotten worse since then. They are now largely controlled by RINOs and liberals (which most of the Murdochs are). And guess what, DeSantis has already appeared on Fox News 12 times (as an unannounced candidate no less) this year compared to zero for Trump. It's quite apparent who Fox is promoting and why. That in itself is a red flag to me. I'm not asking you to agree.
The one thing we can agree on is Trump 2024.

You seem a bit too defensive of my simple observations- relax and breathe, life is short.

Until and unless DeSantis formally announces- it's all speculation, regardless of any changes in Florida law.

Fox has been dead to me since 2018 or 2019 when they turned on Trump, so I couldn't tell you much about DeSantis' appearances- again because I don't watch Fox News- in fact I only watch an hour or so of free movies every night before I fall asleep.

Trump just did the townhall, and crushed it, on the very anti-American CNN, but we don't hold that against him because all candidates need lots of airtime. It's petty for you to think less of DeSantis for appearing on Fox, but you do you.

I haven't watch the whole thing but Trump did exceedingly well, putting the reporter her place, entertaining the audience and answering questions with the best possible solutions... He has my Vote.

Reactions: FredHammer
That sounds good but reality is that the govt is what the media allows it to be. If the people are clueless to reality they don’t even know what they’re voting for. The govt knows this and co-opted the media a long time ago. Discerning and intuitive ppl see that it’s all bullshit but decades of comfort and distractions have reduced the number of discerning and intuitive people greatly. An overwhelmingly large majority of Americas are stupid and gullible and will believe anything the TV tells them. News is blatant propaganda and 80% of people have no clue. We’re on the verge of complete economic collapse, in a…… “proxy” war with a nuclear power, and being led by an senile old man who appears to be bought and sold by China and does whatever his handlers tell him to do. But if you watch the news you’d think our biggest problems are Donald Trump and our kids being born as the wrong gender. It’s absolutely insane.

Being stupid, naive, gullible or whatever is again a fault of the people. If the people choose to believe the governments mouthpiece then it is their fault. We did this to ourselves.

VooDoo
Retarded^

We don’t have capitalism. We have oligarchy and crony socialism . Where the connected use the power of the state to increase their power and wealth

See MIC , bank bailouts , airline bail outs etc.

The fact that you think this system of government insider trading , wealth redistribution , welfare for the bottom And very top is capitalism is idiotic

I'm your Hillberry, Hucklebilly, H....
Ah, whatever.

I found it mildly entertaining except for the bad grammar, misspellings, improper tense and his/her/they/themses inability to actually type the word, FUCK...

Said in my best Eyetalian accent:
Fuh-Q, ewe Fukkin Fuk!!
🤣🤣

Y’all gonna flame for this but go ahead, but at least consider what I am saying

Trump made the same basic mistake that Jimmy Carter made, which, is being an outsider and not bowing down to the insiders wishes, desires and demands.

Now What Trump tried to do was build up American industry, American business at the expense of foreigners moving in and destroying homegrown American industry.

What Carter tried to do is just change things.

Much of middle America really liked what Trump was doing

Much of the most eastern elitist really liked what Carter was doing.

Old mama succeeded in becoming part of the establishment by basically pleasing the insiders by bowing down to the insiders wishes, desires and demands, all the while doing his earnest best to degenerate middle America. That would be him and his wife, Bighips Old mama. (Who was “so glamorous.” ) If you belive that fat slob was glamorous I have a bridge in London, England I would love to sell you.

Given, biden, old mama getting a third term, and Trump, Trump is the only choice. We can’t survive without American INDUSTRY! Now, Middle America has to step up, make some sacrifices and definitely improve the quality of their workmanship. My first choice would be fair tariff policies. Then hard work on getting to energy independence. All electric aint it, because electricity has to come from somewhere and pixie dust is a really poor electrical generator.

So, flame on,

frankly I like the idea of splitting off the large cities into semi independent city states and leave the rest of us the Hell Alone!

Oh, its not about business, its about industry.

Addendum: i must admit this was pretty disjointed. But what the heck, won’t be the first time i have been accused of having flight of ideas…wrote it in the morning, so me, give me a break, left arm not right please.

Last edited: