• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just had an aneurysm

Uhm...I literally shoot better than that with my iron sighted S&W M&P9. At full indoor distance of 20-25 yards depending. I rarely go to indoor range except with my SIL in SC.

But I’ll admit that he is totally outfitted to play Fortnite. I cannot compare in my jeans and t-shirt. He wins hands down.

Thanks! I needed that. I think, I could point-and-shoot, even my old, fat, crippled, self, that kind of pattern, even under stress. Mac🤔
ETA: IF, I had to wear all that crap, I sure would be worried, especially if I had to take a Pi%$!! LoL!

Reactions: Seed tick and lash
Wait till you see the vid about him addressing the three injured from the ND. Enjoy this stroke inducing shit.

So a "bullpup"(BWAHAHAHAHA!!!) AR15-A2 fires from an open bolt and has recoil that will "knock you the fuck down"...

So all the A2s (by the way, my favorite AR config) that I have fired or handled must have been defective, and built wrong too because the mag loaded from the front of the grip... I gotta write a letter to Mark McCloskey asking if he can help me sue all manufacturers of ARs then...

Reactions: 4X4Dad and RTH1800

LOlLOlOlOlLLLOLOLOLoLOlOOlLLOOOlOLOLOLOLOLOLOlLOOlLLLLLOOOOOOOOL

Are you going to critique his gear and loadout though???
biggrin.gif

Reactions: Keel Haul
Wait till you see the vid about him addressing the three injured from the ND. Enjoy this stroke inducing shit.

He did say he was gonna show you how stupid some people are......no argument from me.

In the words of Harry Heck....
"You, are one dumb...sonofabitch."

"Bullpup".....fuck me running.

He did say he was gonna show you how stupid some people are......no argument from me.

In the words of Harry Heck....
"You, are one dumb...sonofabitch."

"Bullpup".....fuck me running.

And he even says that the reason it is called a "bullpup" is because it will "knock you the fuck down"...

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

I can't fucking breathe... Holy fuck...

I cant even watch that 1st video without skipping through it.

These indoor ranges must be so hard up for money. I wouldn't have let that fucking wierdo in the door dressed like that.

Reactions: 308pirate
Seems to me that we just need to use an old trick for screwing up the 3rd world guerilla armies... and load up a few hundred rounds of various calibers with full-casings of Bullseye....

And then slip the ammo to these "Geniuses." Worked great in places where ammo was scarce and few legitimate folks would use it. Random magazines and rounds found their way into the 'right' guns real fast!

How do we organize an Ammo Donation to help out the cause? In every box is an Easter Egg loaded with Bullseye!

Sirhr

Thanks! I needed that. I think, I could point-and-shoot, even my old, fat, crippled, self, that kind of pattern, even under stress. Mac🤔
ETA: IF, I had to wear all that crap, I sure would be worried, especially if I had to take a Pi%$!! LoL!

Monday I put 7 rounds in the 9, and your favorite, the 10 ring, all touching, at that distance with my S&W 686 357. Sweet pistol, my favorite to shoot even though I carry a semi auto.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Why would this dumb bastard put videos of himself looking like a dumb bastard, online for everyone to see?

He’s doing a great job! What a service he’s providing to the NFAC! In my opinion, we should encourage his personal training of their “troops”. Shame on you all for discouraging his efforts— he is a master!