• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I just lost 6 minutes of my life on youtube

2guard

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
nashville, tn
Was watching some of the hide videos on youtube and this jewel popped up on the side:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8w9Xt06p5s&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8w9Xt06p5s&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I was so thoroughly impressed with the review skills, I checked out the other vids also from this guy...very snipery to say the least. I'm hoping he will post a review of a countersniper scope sometime soon. I haven't watched all of the guy's video because I am saving them for a day I may be depressed or need a quick pick-me-up.
More fun, enjoy:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-PdsEPkz-C8&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-PdsEPkz-C8&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X19dDK9zFC4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X19dDK9zFC4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: I just lost 6 minutes of my life on youtube

your a better man than me, i could only make it through 3 minutes. at least he covered his face.

They are pretty funny at first

Fuck you guys, I made those reviews.
wink.gif

nice "snipery" tactical scope for the M1A Super Sniper rifle...man, I am so jealous.

I'll have to check this one out when I get home. I can only imagine.

I dont know which was harder to watch, this guy or the guy with the broken jar in his ass....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpspeeddemon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">at least he covered his face.
</div></div>

HAHAHAHA, I laughed for at least a full minute listening to this guy, I only watched the first two minutes of the tactical Marlin 60 video.

Yah, he knows how stupid he is, that's not a signature look he's going for, he's actually embarassed.

pffft. . . .wow.

Needs a bayonet lug? You going to charge a f**king trench line or something?

Could only make it through 2 min of every video, I felt myself getting dumber and i could just have easily started drinkin beer and relax than listen to shit. Must be something in the water there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: "Tacticool video Ninja"</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I'd never take it to combat, I'd never completely trust my life to it" ... "they aren't combat scopes"</div></div>

^^And, bud, you aren't a combatant, despite your uber-cool camo getup so I think that scope would be PERFECT for you! But, it would be better if you weren't given any ammunition, or scissors without the "safety tips"!

He'd probably be better off trusting his "life" to his PSP controller... I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near this guy if bullets were coming in my direction. What a/an [<span style="font-style: italic">insert derogatory name of choice here</span>]!

At least he's happy that he can hit a 50" target at 500 yards. That would be like a whopping 9.5 MOA!

For a mall ninja, the dude is prolific with the videos. I can't believe they aren't all 90+% disliked on Youtube...

what scares me is this guy's youtube profile says he is 34, and from his wedding ring on his hand and his talking about his kids and family in some of them, he has a family and still has this mentality.

If you haven't watched his 3006 vs 308 comparison, you definitely should. I think it is destined to become an all time classic.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RDy3os3lCI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RDy3os3lCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Wow! I'm just a bit dumber for having watched any of these! CKruse

Finally we can put the 3006 vs .308 debate to rest.....This dude is to firearms reviews what Charlie Sheen is to brain surgery....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2guard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what scares me is this guy's youtube profile says he is 34, and from his wedding ring on his hand and his talking about his kids and family in some of them, he has a family and still has this mentality.

If you haven't watched his 3006 vs 308 comparison, you definitely should. I think it is destined to become an all time classic.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RDy3os3lCI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RDy3os3lCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I'm speechless............

And you thought you'd share this drivel with us for what reason?

I read all the posts on how terrible this guy was, and still clicked on it.....how sad is that!?

What is wrong with this guy...if you are that dumb they should take away your posting privledges on youtube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is wrong with this guy...if you are that dumb they should take away your posting privledges on youtube.</div></div>

And if you're that dumb shouldn't have firearms!

I was especially impressed by his mastery of marksmanship as he flinched with every shot and produced 3" groups at 100 yards.

The defining observation on the .308 vs the 30-06 . . .

It's a beautiful day !!! (The Mr. Rogers becomes a Sniper episode).

How many Marines do we have here on the Hide????

Thank God he didn't say he'd been in the U.S. Army.

Definitely had all of the variables under control, especially his vertical stability.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2guard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what scares me is this guy's youtube profile says he is 34, and from his wedding ring on his hand and his talking about his kids and family in some of them, he has a family and still has this mentality.

If you haven't watched his 3006 vs 308 comparison, you definitely should. I think it is destined to become an all time classic. </div></div>

Yeah, by the 2nd video that was posted I was starting to wonder if the wedding ring was merely a prop. I think this guy could win some real bonus points by dragging his wife-ninja into the next video!

But, hey, he's a two-time expert in the military, so I suppose we all ought to listen carefully! Kind of reminds me of the guys on my department who brag about their pistol quals with statements like: "I shot a perfect score two quarters in a row"... Congratulations, you didn't fail at meeting the bare minimum!

Regardless, I'm happy to finally see a definitive comparison between the .308 and .30-06. That two inch group at 100 yards really demonstrated how well that .308 can shine!
wink.gif

One question on the .308 vs the 30-06 . . . what the hell was his POA for each group????

i havin hard time tieping cuz i intuntly retarded watchun dose

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i havin hard time tieping cuz i intuntly retarded watchun dose </div></div>

hahahahaha

Thats a Marine camo pattern. Just sayin........
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The defining observation on the .308 vs the 30-06 . . .

It's a beautiful day !!! (The Mr. Rogers becomes a Sniper episode).

How many Marines do we have here on the Hide????

Thank God he didn't say he'd been in the U.S. Army.

Definitely had all of the variables under control, especially his vertical stability. </div></div>

These videos just made me laugh
laugh.gif
hahahaha

Aron-

I think we might need to make the 3006/308 comparison a sticky in case the age old debate comes up again.

Wow . . . . .

Just, wow . . . .

Four shots from a random rifle from a random shooter is a proper test.

BMT

I don't know weather to laugh or just feel sorry for the guy. I mean seriously who would use a Remington 710 in any kind of accuracy comparison. Not to mention that I've had some similar Bushnell scopes, and I wouldn't even recommend them for a .22 like he said he originally though. I've had some other good cheap optics, but not from Bushnell.

I do believe that 30-06 round is GoldenBear brass coated steel case. about $15 dollars a box at midway.It's truly amazing that with <span style="font-style: italic">such expensive</span> ammo and that <span style="font-style: italic">top of the line</span> remington 710 that the 06 wasn't accurate.
grin.gif

Lowlight, you should recruit this guy for some video training....

AT LEAST I didn't hear anything about Zombies....... but then again I didn't watch all of them.

You know why this guy is wearing a boonie? To hide the labotomy scar.
What a crackhead.

You guys can knock him all you want, but after watching his review on the Marlin 60, I put a bipod on my "weapon" and it really does add to the fun.

How Pathetic, I actually felt sorry for this poor sap, and then I Laughed my ass off.

I tried but just couldn't watch any of them to the end. Maybe he needs a teleprompter.

The sad part is people are actually taking his word for it. Looking at the comments i see things like.. "great review, very detailed, thanks" Holy shit..lol

after watching (hearing) the videos, i dont want to be a member of this site anymore.. i just filled my tiny brain with all this knowledge from this genius. hahaha

Sweet...marksmanship lessons from a dude all alone in the desert playin dressup and telling lies to a camera about his service record.

$5'll get cha $20 that guy spends a lot of time out there looking for dead hooker storage.

Good luck

when i saw this thread title, i thought someone had stumbled upon our old friend "CommandoX". alas, its a completely different no life in front of the camera. at the very least, its good for the lolz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sergio Arias</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AT LEAST I didn't hear anything about Zombies....... but then again I didn't watch all of them. </div></div>

to late...
http://www.youtube.com/user/aaron0313#p/u/13/2npyHJqT45A </div></div>

LMAO!