• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just received my first Range Finder.

jrivera1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2010
New York City
I just received my first Range Finder from the girls at POTOMAC RIVER GROUP - West

Just wanted to send Alina and Sharon a big shout out from NYC..

472597_481011475284041_1184894955_o.jpg

These are my Mountains..
478370_481011408617381_1577157802_o.jpg

This is the building on 57th Street that the crane fell down during hurricane Sandy..
68845_481011438617378_1732979920_n.jpg

First Reading
407294_481011451950710_1506214278_n.jpg

Chrysler Building
74056_481011411950714_2021542352_n.jpg

Second Reading
399276_481011488617373_1332728333_n.jpg

Thank you Alina and Sharon you girls rock...

Re: I just received my first Range Finder.

I hear you slowkota.. I felt weird buying it... Lol

Too bad the Terrapin is now under ITAR..
I was looking forward to taking her on some Canada hunt..

I still don't have a rangefinder looks like a nice one. How much was it if you don't mind?

@Insight3b

Alina and Sharon @ POTOMAC RIVER GROUP.. (571-252-7324)

Total Price $1,845/shipping included

Jrivera,

Does that price apply to everyone when ordering from there? Tried checking out a website, but didnt come across anything. If they are open Wednesday I was going to call in my order.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

WOW!! What a device, were you ranging the Chrysler building or the one to it's left where the range numbers are appearing?

I would love to have one.Congrats

@ Jayson
That price is for everyone.... Don't go to any sites just give her a call.. You won't regret it... You're going to love speaking with Sharon...

@Ragnar51 Thanks Bro
I was painting the Chrysler... I should of illuminated the reticle..

Thank You Rottenron... I love this RF...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrivera</div><div class="ubbcode-body">@ Jayson
That price is for everyone.... Don't go to any sites just give her a call.. You won't regret it... You're going to love speaking with Sharon...

@Ragnar51 Thanks Bro
I was painting the Chrysler... I should of illuminated the reticle..

Thank You Rottenron... I love this RF... </div></div>

Thanks jrivera, that's a hell of a price compared to everyone else! Tried calling today, but it appears they will be closed until Wednesday for the holidays. Now my Christmas present to myself will have to wait another week.....

Thanks again for the info

Hey Jason...

Do what you gotta do and give her a call next week, you won't be disappointed....

To all my Brothers in Arm, Have a Happy & Healthy NEW YEAR...

While I miss the capabilities of Vectronix's more expensive units like PLRF15 and 25 - must concede that Terrapin is the best rangefinder this side of semi-affordability (but if you can drop $8K on the counter, by all means get PLRF25 - you'll love it even more
wink.gif
). Fast, reliable - and you can range your buddy at 1000+ meters.

Jason, these surroundings of yours aren't Mountains - they are called Jungle!
grin.gif

Also, would you mind sharing how you took pictures through the viewfinder? I seem to have problems taking pictures through bore scope, rangefinder, etc...

Haven't spoken to Sharon. Alina is great.

Happy New Year to all! Stay safe.

mouse07410

I to look forward to someday getting the PLRF25C... For now I'm just doing a little hunting and don't need the extras.... I do agree Terrapin rangefinders are the top of the line... As for the pictures, a steady hand and an iPhone did the trick...

Stay safe and be well...

better hope the cops din't see you up there spotting targets!

on the other hand, is it really worth getting one of those?

Minarix

I wasn't spotting targets. I was just testing my new rangefinder... I guess the difference is in the intentions of the individual..., but thank you for pointing that out...

When it comes to material things that really have no importance on my love ones, I have a hard time distinguishing between whats worth it and what's not.., but sometimes you need to treat yourself.. I've never herd of Vectronix until I joined the hide and after reading all the great reviews, I decided to buy one for my hunting needs... It's all a matter of preference...