• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just received this crock of shit. She'll not get my vote.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Thank you for writing, and apologies for my slow response. Crossover week is a busy one, and I'm just getting caught up on correspondence.

I imagine you've heard by now that HB961 passed on the House floor this week. I know you didn't support the bill, so I wanted to take some time to explain why I did.

I understand that this bill isn't universally popular, but I believe it's a step worth pursuing as our nation struggles to reduce mass shootings. Federal courts have repeatedly held that these restrictions are constitutional and allow lawful gun owners to maintain their rights to firearms for both sport and self-defense. Many of my House colleagues who've served in the armed forces have made compelling arguments that the high-capacity firearms regulated by HB961 are not appropriate for widespread civilian use. I respect and trust their judgment.

I know this wasn't your preferred outcome, but I hope you'll feel free to write again with any future questions or concerns. I always appreciate hearing from constituents. The General Assembly handles hundreds of bills each year on a wide range of issues, and I imagine there are other views we likely share.

All the best,
    Sally

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And of course my reply

======================================

Sally,

You were, and of course, are, free to vote as you see fit.

Please understand that I am free to vote as I see fit and I will do everything in my power to see you never get elected to any office in the state of Virginia again.

Sincerely,

---
    The Office of Delegate Sally Hudson
    Virginia House District 57

Thank you for writing, and apologies for my slow response. Crossover week is a busy one, and I'm just getting caught up on correspondence.

I imagine you've heard by now that HB961 passed on the House floor this week. I know you didn't support the bill, so I wanted to take some time to explain why I did.

I understand that this bill isn't universally popular, but I believe it's a step worth pursuing as our nation struggles to reduce mass shootings. Federal courts have repeatedly held that these restrictions are constitutional and allow lawful gun owners to maintain their rights to firearms for both sport and self-defense. Many of my House colleagues who've served in the armed forces have made compelling arguments that the high-capacity firearms regulated by HB961 are not appropriate for widespread civilian use. I respect and trust their judgment.

I know this wasn't your preferred outcome, but I hope you'll feel free to write again with any future questions or concerns. I always appreciate hearing from constituents. The General Assembly handles hundreds of bills each year on a wide range of issues, and I imagine there are other views we likely share.

All the best,
    Sally

And of course my reply

Sally,

Please understand that I am free to vote as I see fit and I will do everything in my power to see you never get elected to any office in the state of Virginia again.

Sincerely,

The Abyss

---

This “public policy” argument is going to be the pathway to tyranny; hydration of the vegetation is looking more plausible as each day passes.

How many of these assholes’ seats are up for re-election in the next two years?

What candidates are in place to unseat them; candidates who:
    a) honor the COTUS and make constitutionally compliant legislation
    b) will vote to remove those fucking “gun safety” laws once they pass this session?

This “public policy” argument is going to be the pathway to tyranny; hydration of the vegetation is looking more plausible as each day passes.

How many of these assholes’ seats are up for re-election in the next two years?

What candidates are in place to unseat them; candidates who:
    a) honor the COTUS and make constitutionally compliant legislation
    b) will vote to remove those fucking “gun safety” laws once they pass this session?

All of the House, Nov. 2021, all of the Senate, Nov 2023.

It's sad that the elected prostitute who are passing this anti-gun garbge are the ones who know the least about firearms.

Ha! True. If I had a dollar for every time I heard one of these dumb shits say “clip” when referring to a magazine, I’d be richer than their master Bloomberg.

Is recall not an option? Because I would be steamrolling down that path if it was.

This country’s in for a pretty ugly period of history if things keep going the way they are...

Recall isn't much of an option. I don't remember the specifics but it seems like in order for the recall to happen, once you have about 400,000 signatures to get the process started, then the Attorney General gets to decide on whether or not to take it up and run the trial, which if I remember correctly, gets executed by the Legislature. With that many people to go through, all Democrats, you could have 2,000,000 signatures and it wouldn't happen.

More or less, we're fucked until 2021 to toss out the Governor, then 2023 to take the Senate back.

Reactions: TACC and Basher
    If there was ever a doubt that both parties are the same that should be plain to see at this point. Both parties want cattle and will do what ever they can to make that happen.

Gotcha. Let’s hope things hold out that long. Frankly, if they keep pushing things through like they are, I see things crumbling violently before that happens. All it’s gonna take is one spark at the “right” place/time to get that fire going! :confused:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Gotcha. Let’s hope things hold out that long. Frankly, if they keep pushing things through like they are, I see things crumbling violently before that happens. All it’s gonna take is one spark at the “right” place/time to get that fire going! :confused:

At which point things get even worse for gun owners. They HOPE gun violence happens because of it. It allows them to push further in their efforts to take guns out of the hands of all citizens.....except the ones that protect them and their families.

I don't know how this all plays out but none of it's pretty. I suspect with as much as Bloomberg was in town this weekend, that there's no way they aren't handing him a victory on Monday with the passing of HB 961. The worse case is it's a 20-20 tie and then the Lt. Gov. breaks the tie, being that he's a D, we know how that ends.

I just don't see 2 out of 4 D's that were "on the fence" crossing the line. They are Senators, they have 3 more years in office. No way they are getting blacklisted by their own party for the rest of their terms. They are too spineless to stand up for what's just and right rather than obey their masters.

Last edited:
    all the drunk and distracted driving yet NO ONE is trying to ban booze, phones or even cars. some wacko shoots up the place, ban all of them.

how is banning some of the most popular and prevalent guns on the planet NOT unconstitutional?

All the best,
    Sally

And of course my reply

Sally,

Sincerely,

The Abyss

---

• Haha
    Reactions: TACC and Maggot
    At which point things get even worse for gun owners. They HOPE gun violence happens because of it. It allows them to push further in their efforts to take guns out of the hands of all citizens.....except the ones that protect them and their families.

I don't know how this all plays out but none of it's pretty. I suspect with as much as Bloomberg was in town this weekend, that there's no way they aren't handing him a victory on Monday with the passing of HB 961. The worse case is it's a 20-20 tie and then the Lt. Gov. breaks the tie, being that he's a D, we know how that ends.

I just don't see 2 out of 4 D's that were "on the fence" crossing the line. They are Senators, they have 3 more years in office. No way they are getting blacklisted by their own party for the rest of their terms. They are too spineless to stand up for what's just and right rather than obey their masters.

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

3pec1t.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    I sent another email to Romney a week or two ago about him just being honest with himself and changing over to be a democrat.

Few days ago I get this generic bullshit email response about how it was 'hard for him but had to do the right thing' blah blah blah about the Trump vote.

Well, first off, you were a milquetoast bobbleheaded faggot way before that. Secondly, that didn't answer my question, and its cute that you assume I'm only mad about your little Trump vote. I also find it hilarious that when I call your Utah office now, it no longer goes to a real person but instead a voicemail box.

Seeing as how the only thing he needs is a punch in the dick, I just replied with 'youre a faggot' and moved on.

I sent another email to Romney a week or two ago about him just being honest with himself and changing over to be a democrat.

Few days ago I get this generic bullshit email response about how it was 'hard for him but had to do the right thing' blah blah blah about the Trump vote.

Well, first off, you were a milquetoast bobbleheaded faggot way before that. Secondly, that didn't answer my question, and its cute that you assume I'm only mad about your little Trump vote. I also find it hilarious that when I call your Utah office now, it no longer goes to a real person but instead a voicemail box.

Seeing as how the only thing he needs is a punch in the dick, I just replied with 'youre a faggot' and moved on.
    Should have sent him this:
    1581889445007.png

Proof that his family is cursed and should be.

R