• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just want to give a shout out and thank you to snipershide members for the advise.

Chris777

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2017
California
I want to give a big thanks to Scott at @LibertyOptics for getting a Vortex Razor Gen ii in my hands. Also, huge thanks to all the members of snipers hide that recommended him for my purchase.

This is the first scope I have owned in this tier and I am blown away by the quality and glass clarity. Thanks again for being such a great online community!

I want to give a big thanks to Scott at @LibertyOptics for getting a Vortex Razor Gen ii in my hands. Also, huge thanks to all the members of snipers hide that recommended him for my purchase.

This is the first scope I have owned in this tier and I am blown away by the quality and glass clarity. Thanks again for being such a great online community!
Did not see your original request for info but the Hide steered you right and I would have echoed it. Scott is a stand-up guy and I always check Liberty Optics first when considering a purchase.

I too am very interested in deciding upon the Vortex Gen II Razor Hd 4.5-27x56 as my main choice with a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 close behind both with H59 reticle. Vortex has the best warranty so I’m curious how your Vortex is holding up? I will be mounting it to an Accuracy International .300Prc build from GA Precision

I too am very interested in deciding upon the Vortex Gen II Razor Hd 4.5-27x56 as my main choice with a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 close behind both with H59 reticle. Vortex has the best warranty so I’m curious how your Vortex is holding up? I will be mounting it to an Accuracy International .300Prc build from GA Precision
I don't have a Razor-class scope, but have three PST's. Their no-bullshit warranty is exactly that: no bullshit.

Early on before I got a Borka torque wrench I used a Harbor Freight inch-pound torque wrench (I know, I know) to do the rings. Bad move. That HF gem caused me to crimp the tube of the 1-4 PST scope I was mounting. I called Vortex and explained the problem, made sure they knew I was a dumbass, and offered to pay for whatever the repair might cost (or buy a new scope, whichever was cheaper). They told me to send it in and they would evaluate it.

About 10 days later I got a brand new replacement scope at no charge. Vortex scopes are not necessarily top tier, but their customer service sure is.

Thanks for the input, I recently purchased the Vortex Razor 1-6 and love it on my 14.5” Recce build. I’m moving into the high power variable optics and was curious. I appreciate the input on the torque wrenches. I’ll be sure to do the same