• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I know another Vortex Viper story

M25BeastShooter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well waited since last July for my Vortex PST Viper 4-16 FFP from Liberty Optics.

Well to say the least Scott is the BEST!! He called me on Monday to confirm my order and payment, told me the scope would be in on Wednesday and would ship then. Well the scope arrived on Friday and on the rifle to the range on Saturday.

Looks great! used the mil/mil to zero the rifle one shot on paper at 100. Mil'd the shot made mil adjustments next shot on target.
Ill be taking it out to 600 this week to get the dope.

I put the PS22 on the rail in front of the PST Great picture and clarity. Hope to get a chance to shoot it at night soon.
Next to do is get pictures of both day and NVD views.

Again Thanks Scott of Liberty Optics

Re: I know another Vortex Viper story

Congrats!
That is great. Have fun with it. I should be placing my order for my 4th one in two weeks. Now I just need to see the other three come in. LOL

Thats a nice piece of glass, got one on order myself, good to hear even more positive remarks. Vortex is proving to be one helluva company.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M25BeastShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well waited since last July for my Vortex PST Viper 4-16 FFP from Liberty Optics.

Well to say the least Scott is the BEST!! He called me on Monday to confirm my order and payment, told me the scope would be in on Wednesday and would ship then. Well the scope arrived on Friday and on the rifle to the range on Saturday.

Looks great! used the mil/mil to zero the rifle one shot on paper at 100. Mil'd the shot made mil adjustments next shot on target.
Ill be taking it out to 600 this week to get the dope.

I put the PS22 on the rail in front of the PST Great picture and clarity. Hope to get a chance to shoot it at night soon.
Next to do is get pictures of both day and NVD views.

Again Thanks Scott of Liberty Optics </div></div>

You are quite welcome, my friend!! Great to see you are happy with the purchase.

Scott