• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I laughed..

Re: I laughed..

Thats great

I think this news story is fake.....funny, but fake. I live about 20 miles south of Macon, Ga. and the Macon Telegraph is the main newspaper that we get here. I have searched the on-line archives for both the female and snipers name and several other search parameters.....with no luck.

When you type in this story on Google, you never get a link to the real story by Macon Telegraph......makes me think it's a fraud. Funny, but still a fraud.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this news story is fake.....funny, but fake. I live about 20 miles south of Macon, Ga. and the Macon Telegraph is the main newspaper that we get here. I have searched the on-line archives for both the female and snipers name and several other search parameters.....with no luck.

When you type in this story on Google, you never get a link to the real story by Macon Telegraph......makes me think it's a fraud. Funny, but still a fraud.</div></div>

Dude, it's the fucking Onion. Google THAT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think this news story is fake.....funny, but fake. I live about 20 miles south of Macon, Ga. and the Macon Telegraph is the main newspaper that we get here. I have searched the on-line archives for both the female and snipers name and several other search parameters.....with no luck.

When you type in this story on Google, you never get a link to the real story by Macon Telegraph......makes me think it's a fraud. Funny, but still a fraud. </div></div>

Dude...

look at the source.. .It's from The Onion... a satirical news outlet... all of their stories are either fakes or twists..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Blackwood would not comment on the judge's decision, saying only that he still loved Holman and was trying to understand the distance and crosswinds that separated them</div></div>

Those crosswinds are the worst.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thatguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">distance and crosswinds. good shit. </div></div>
laugh.gif
That was great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Former Marine Sniper Slapped With 3,000-Yard Restraining OrderNovember 1, 2006 | Issue 42•44

MACON, GA—Citing Emily Holman's right to feel safe traversing vast open spaces, especially when within visual range of clock towers, parking structures, and tall buildings, a judge awarded the 28-year-old a 3,000-yard restraining order yesterday against her former boyfriend, retired Marine sniper Gordon Lee Blackwood. "When we broke up he started calling me 10 times a day from his job," said Holman, who realized Blackwood's office building, which had an open, flat roof, was only 1,800 yards away. "He had me flinching every time I saw sunlight glinting off any surface within two and a half miles." <span style="font-weight: bold">Blackwood would not comment on the judge's decision, saying only that he still loved Holman and was trying to understand the distance and crosswinds that separated them.</span>"</div></div>

hahahahahha