• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I like this Camo pattern!

Re: I like this Camo pattern!

That camo pattern is nice. one thing I don't like about these half naked videos, they remind me of catch and release fishing or masturbation without the payoff because these sometimes smoking hot chicks dance around but cant get naked because of YouTube's policies. but they are more natural looking everyday girls featured on these videos instead of those rail thin eyesores our society claims are models nowadays.

to quote Lloyd Christmas "I like it..I like it ALOT!"

Face like a dude . . .
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HillBillySniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bad just dont look at her face </div></div>

LoL, my words exactly. Not bad from the neck down but that face....Zombie white...headshot.

Like you guys that are complaining about her face would kick her out of bed...... YA RIGHT.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like you guys that are complaining about her face would kick her out of bed...... YA RIGHT. </div></div>

We didnt say that....just that shes a 2 bag model.....or a reall dark room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like you guys that are complaining about her face would kick her out of bed...... YA RIGHT. </div></div>

We didnt say that....just that shes a 2 bag model.....or a reall dark room. </div></div>

uh huh......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would anyone be surprised if "Carmen" used to be Steve?</div></div>

Would I kick her out of bed?

Hell YES!

....there's more room on the floor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like you guys that are complaining about her face would kick her out of bed...... YA RIGHT. </div></div>

We didnt say that....just that shes a 2 bag model.....or a reall dark room. </div></div>

Prancer her around all your buddies with camo like that in the woods and I dont think any will say a thing about that face!
laugh.gif

she just needs a few guns in hand while she does all this