• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I like to collect cool things

catswithguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2013
Oklahoma
Speaks for itself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    940.4 KB · Views: 11
Oh snap! ECC! How does it shoot. Did the rifle come with a test target. I've heard of some SR-25s coming with targets and some not.

No target. I probably won't get a chance to shoot it for a couple of weeks. Many on this site have indicated that these rifles are the cat's meow insofar as AR10's are concerned, I decided I might as well get one. I keep it right beside my booster seat in my jacked up truck.

NICE CONGRATS.

I have been having a hard time deciding between the ECC and the new APC.
What made you decide to go with the ECC instead of the new APC ?
If you don't mind helping me out deciding, below is a post i made in another forum, but no one really answered. I would "REALLY APPRECIATE" if you could help me out to choose.

(1) If you guys had the choice between the SR-25 ECC and the new SR-25 E2 APC, which one would you buy and why ?
(2) Do you think the new gas system and dual extractor bolt on the APC makes a big difference in reliability of the weapon ? (I plan on shooting milsurp)
(3) Can the APC dual extractor bolt work in the ECC, (and can you call knights up and order one?)
(4) If you wanted the new APC but hated the rail would you wait until Knights comes out with the new iteration of the new SR-25 with a new rail? (How often do Knights comes out with new models? every 2/3 years?)
(5) Lastly how well does knights SR-25 hold their value after say 3 years? (A good example would be how much did the EMC sell for and how much is one worth now?)

I'm asking all these questions because i want a SR-25 but i don't know if i should just get the ECC now or wait on the new iteration of the APC because i hate the keymod rail on the APC and NO i do not want an aftermarket rail on it, so that doesn't solve my problem. Also i plan on shooting regular mil-surplus ammo, so will the ECC have issue cycling that?, I think i read somewhere that the ECC doesn't cycle well with cheap ammo. But SCAR's eat everything. I am in NO rush to get one so i don't mind waiting for the new model, if the gas system and bolt makes a difference in the reliability of shooting mil-surplus ammo.

I like your sink.

My cats like something shiny to shit in now and then.

To answer standpipes question, basically I can't. There is no rhyme or reason to why I buy 90% of the shit I have, except that I can afford it. I wanted an ECC mostly because they don't make them anymore and I did not have a Knight rifle in 308. I was tempted to buy The German's gun, but I figured if I was going to spend that much, might as well get the ECC. If you were near me I would let you shoot it to see if you like it. I'm sure from all the positive responses from individuals much more knowledgeable than I, you will not be disappointed with the weapon. Good luck with whatever you decide on.