• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I like

Re: I like

I love how she teaches Japanese and can't even speak fucking English:

"Over the summer my arms got more strong."

Just think - when she is 40 those will hang to her knees, her ass will twice the size and she still won't be able to spell CAT.

Pass.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just think - when she is 40 those will hang to her knees, her ass will twice the size and she still won't be able to spell CAT.

Pass.

Good luck </div></div>

LMAO - mate nice comment made me chuckle!

She's like something that sprang from the loins of Foamy the Squirrel and gestated inside Mistress Elvira's womb ...

... with Pocky sticks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how she teaches Japanese and can't even speak fucking English:

"Over the summer my arms got more strong." </div></div>

Yeah, I caught that too. I don't know if it means I'm gay or just a grammar Nazi.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just think - when she is 40 those will hang to her knees, her ass will twice the size and she still won't be able to spell CAT.

Pass.

Good luck</div></div>

Not sure why you're thinking of hitting that when it's 40. I'm thinking about hitting that NOW!!!