• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I love DTA- mail

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
this just came in today I LOVE IT! cannot wait to get her to the range

1f302b3e.jpg

Re: I love DTA- mail

Gorgeous... a DTA SRS is on my short list of toys to buy for sure!

Gorgeous... a DTA SRS is on my short list of toys to buy for sure!

sadly im in cali and have to wait 10 days but i'll get dressed pics up after that.

their brand new one (DTA) made for their supressors

Joe,
Glad to see your rifle showed up! You'll like the new brakes we designed them to minimize barrel whip and maximize accuracy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their brand new one (DTA) made for their supressors</div></div>

Yea I hope you enjoy knowing that you the first person outside of DTA...correction...first person other than owner of DTA to have that muzzle brake on barrel LOL, I haven't even changed mine out yet hahahaha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr90</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe,
Glad to see your rifle showed up! You'll like the new brakes we designed them to minimize barrel whip and maximize accuracy.
</div></div>

Absolutely!! Job well done and it is amazing what can be learned from high speed camera...such as the old debate of "Is the bullet out of the barrel before the recoil moves the rifle barrel"...answer is NO!!
The recoil impulse of the new brake is damn near a perfect straightline push to the shooters shoulder.

Good Job Guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr90</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe,
</div></div>

thanx nick, yeah this one is goin to get extensively T&E'd where it counts
laugh.gif