• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos I love mornings...

Re: I love mornings...

Thanks for the kind words on the camo... I love it!!

Yes... it most definately is the winning "Smiley Smacker"!!

DK

love that camo job. did you do it yourself? Im looking for someone to paint my stock, appreciate if you can share more info.

Yeppers... it is all my own rattle can workings. I have gone through different camo patterns, and finally settled on this pattern as you see it now. Painters tape and Krylon Camo is all that it is... and some trial and error and finalization.

DK

To answer your question... Yes!! I swapped the factory Savage 10FPLE tupperware stock for a factory Savage Low Profile Varminter. It is a super awesome stock, and the ergonomics are great!! I got the stock from Northland Shooters Supply for either $215 or $225 delivered.

Yeah, I could have gone the varminter route to start with, but I prefer the 24" barrel to the 26". I didn't want to have the barrel cut down and get into the flutes.

DK