• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I love my new SN3

cybersniper

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2006
Spain
www.cybersniper.com
Here is my new SN3 TPAL 5-25x58 and RDP Mil ilum reticle. Aweosme scope and much nicer than the S&B PMII that came with my AI.
If I would change anything I would change the RDP to add small fractions of Mil to help stimation.
Eduardo
I hope you like it too

http://www.usoptics.com/product.php?partnumber=SN3-2500

DSC06963.jpg

Re: I love my new SN3

Very nice. I myself just got an SN3 3.8-22x mil/mil EREK with MPR illuminated reticle for my birthday. My dad is awesome! I like the MPR reticle a lot, it gives plenty of intermediate mil hashmarks to make rangefinding easy while not making it too busy. It looks to me though that the RDP reticleis also a good reticle despite not having as many hashmarks. I bet you are having fun!

Lonewolf, I know how you feel. I've wanted a USO for a long time. Rest assured that you will be very pleased when you finally get your scope!

I have a two USO scopes and they are very well built and worth the wait. Plus, their customer service is awesome.

I have had two USO scopes as well; T-Pal Canadian and SN-3 Slimline. My only gripe was that I waited 18 months for my SN-3. It was anodized in FDE type III, but every timed I emailed it was always at the anodizer.

Good looking scope, looks like a Canadian on roids.