• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I love Nightforce!!

pic or it didn't happen

vooEktB.gif

looking to getting one myself soon hopefully

I need like at least two more, probably three but at $1700 each, it takes time. My buddy says just get QD mounts and switch between rifles but I'm funny in that I want one on every single rifle

I suspect you drive a red sports car and have a huge house ... Compensating for something??? Nah just kidding. Wish I had the dough to get two more. Just dropped it on a bushnell xrs.

Good for you! What NF model/s? For what its worth I would rather read a thread where the OP is is stimulating the economy as opposed to selling his gear due to a job loss! Maybe some details as of the purchase will cause others to develop SSS - Scope Stockholm Syndrome and bond with you - well maybe not everybody.

I live in my mom's basement and drive a used Vespa but I have a NF on every rifle. All kidding aside I suffered optics ADD for years but now worship on the alter of NF. I still love my USO and I know there are a bunch of other great scopes out there but my ATACR and NXS's meet all my needs. ShortBus just posted up photos of an ATACR he painted up for me, can't wait to get it back.... going through separation anxiety....

Sully

I need like at least two more, probably three but at $1700 each, it takes time. My buddy says just get QD mounts and switch between rifles but I'm funny in that I want one on every single rifle
QD mounts on multiple rifles is a PIA! You need to get a DTA platform-one scope for multiple calibers. Love mine so much, still waiting for my 2nd A1. If your thing is big calibers and long shots, then their HTI is for you! Ammo prices can put you in the poorhouse, if you're not careful. Have a Vortex Razor HD 5-20 10mil turrets with EBR-2B reticle and March 3-24 X and 5-40X. Waiting for my first Nightforce-the BEAST. Hopefully, it won't disappoint!