• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I love you powder valley!!!!!

Steel head

Feral kitten
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Washington
    In the race to get powder last week I ordered some N570 but was having payment issues:(
    They honored my order and held it till payment was sorted out.
    Powder valley was one of the few companies that didn’t get dodgy during the Obama, Hillary or Xiden/race pushers/plandemic BS.

Attachments

• 9C70BA95-ADD3-4708-980F-69390B7DCA33.jpeg
      9C70BA95-ADD3-4708-980F-69390B7DCA33.jpeg
      506.9 KB · Views: 62
    That's something Midsouth sadly didn't do. I had a bunch of N570 on backorder since late last year. Since then I moved and got a replacement card used for the order. Emailed them the updated info...then when the backorder was finally in-stock, the order got cancelled. Oh well. I just wish Powder Valley would update their site to make it easier to check what's in-stock. They're still my top choice for powder/bullets/brass/primers.

Class acts.

Bullets come packaged and taped well enough to not have any issues.
    Pretty sure the delivery guy groans when he sees them as the shipper and my address as a recipient. 😁

And to add, Creedmoor Sports was the same for me.
    That gal on the phone who called me? I coulda listened to her talk for days........

I've always liked Powder Valley and these sorts of stories confirm my trust in them.

Reactions: KSR
    Wish they had done the same thing with my last order of 8lbs of H4350. I ordered on a Saturday or a Sunday and got a weird message, called them first thing on Monday and they said that my order didn't go through because of an address issue. They said something about it didn't match in their national registry.. wish they would have just called me when they opened on Monday to resolve the issue.. But I still have love for powder valley, great company and are honest on their prices..

Lucky you even found some. I have been hunting N570 and RL26 for months
    I didn't try and purchase so I have no idea how long is lasted but Recobs Target Shop had 8's of RL 26 this morning. First I have seen of it in a long time.

not sure how honest a company really is but the people seem ok , I have no real beef with powder valley so who knows . None of there pricing is really good but they are defiantly not gun broker lol that is funny in that what people are willing to pay for something .

not sure how honest a company really is but the people seem ok , I have no real beef with powder valley so who knows . None of there pricing is really good but they are defiantly not gun broker lol that is funny in that what people are willing to pay for something .
    Which online vendor do you like to use that has better prices than Powder Valley?

I walked into my local gunshop. To my surprise 1 pound of rl26 i was happy that way 2.5 pounds id have for hunting barrel and grabbed it said $150 wow put it back and ran out door

• Wow
    Reactions: Steel head
    I would have just drank the powder instead of dealing with his payment issues?
    Nah I figured you would tell him to go be poor somewhere else and cancelled his order.
    Midsouth had LRT and TAC yesterday 28 a pound picked up the limit of 5 pounds each. If you are patient and on discord it comes up.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
    In the race to get powder last week I ordered some N570 but was having payment issues:(
    They honored my order and held it till payment was sorted out.
    Powder valley was one of the few companies that didn’t get dodgy during the Obama, Hillary or Xiden/race pushers/plandemic BS.
    is this similar to rl26

I've had great luck with PV. I once called in to cancel an order so that I could simply place a new order for different quantities. The person on the phone called me back within 2 minutes to advise that they had gone OOS and was simply double checking if I wanted to continue and cancel... Kept the order and got my RL26 quickly.

Powder Valley is fairly close to me. A trip there and back would eat up a whole day... but I wouldn't consider it time wasted.

A shout out to Red River Reloading too... I ordered 2 boxes of Sierra 190 MK on Monday and they were on my porch today.

Mike