• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I may have to Dump Gaga for ...

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Miley

She is my new girlfriend so Lady Gaga, step aside... you used to be cool.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/My2FRPA3Gf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Now don't stare at my girlfriend too long, as she's mine. But you can gawk for 28 seconds only.

I admit it, I'm a shallow slut hound.

To reduce the odds of contracting a social disease, shower with bleach after contact.

Now that you and Gaga are splits my calendar will be full. Looking forward to getting more alone time with her since she no longer has to time share with both of us.

PS: Bail out on Miley early, before she ages. I have a feeling it won't go well.
    snnswh.jpg

Last edited:
    Ill bet both could suck the ticks off a bluetick hound. I'm with frank, I could have fun for about 6 minutes but I would show her the back door after that!

R
    Now that you and Gaga are splits my calendar will be full. Looking forward to getting more alone time with her since she no longer has to time share with both of us.

PS: Bail out on Miley early, before she ages. I have a feeling it won't go well.
    snnswh.jpg
    ^^^^^^. Too funny. The resemblance is astonishing.

My guess is that Miley would be more likely to put out and possibly pretty good in the bedroom.

+1 Slut Hound!
    Just don't get the connection of licking the sledgehammer? Hell, I just don't get any of it... lol

Frank you surprise me trading one slut for another .They are sluts you get to keep them both. Collect the hole set. They can play with each other while you go shoot your other gun. Tell you what if you can get them to shoot rifles next to each other nude on national tv I will buy your ammo for a week

if you can get them to shoot rifles next to each other nude on national tv I will buy your ammo for a week

This ^^^^^^^

And I'll buy whatever the fuck you're selling, ammo, unicorn traps, ocean front property in Montana, I don't care what it is, I'll take two!

Holy shit, this one had me rolling. Those damn pictures man, what the fuck, do you collect 'em and just wait for shit like this? First the "In Living Color" deal, then the chicken and then the giraffe. Wow, had me rolling.

I bet that video is pretty popular in the barracks. You might just have to fight off the young bucks over that one.

Someone needs to post side by side photos of Miley and a chipmunk -- but don't label them, let us guess!

Thanks Twitter for clearing everything up for me. What a train wreck. Can't wait for the Playboy Centerfold...
    BTxSZehCcAA49nl.jpg:large

I heard on the radio the quote when asked about her performance - she said something like "I did it to make history, you're all still talking about it now. I wasn't even thinking about it as much when I was doing it as you are now."

Along with the above explanation, all I can think of when I hear about this stuff is:

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube

Frank, go back to Gaga. At least she seemed halfway normal in an interview. Seemed like her persona is mostly intentional from a marketing perspective rather than unadulterated, homegrown crazy attention seeker.

Didn't Peter Gabriel have a tune called "Sledgehammer?"

Some funny posts on this one. Especially SPDSNYPR's.

Didn't Peter Gabriel have a tune called "Sledgehammer?"

Some funny posts on this one. Especially SPDSNYPR's.

Gross. So very gross. Double wrap, just double wrap. I'm going to go take a rape shower now. That is all.

While the new makeup job does makes her vaguely reminiscent of the hot zombie girls from the old Robert Palmer videos, her song vocalizations sound more like a steel drum full of alley cats rolling through a gravel pit into a bird calling contest during an Atlas rocket launch being narrated by a Chinese livestock auctioneer while Yoko Ono yodels the salakahba...

Vee haf vays of making you tock... Ve Vill play zee CYRUS on you! Nooooooooo.

I'm still taking bets on whether she will end up on alcohol, pills, meth or all of the above, because we have seen the future and it is called Miley Lohan....

In the meantime... enjoy the fling! Miley is the gift that keeps on giving!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I'm still taking bets on whether she will end up on alcohol, pills, meth or all of the above, because we have seen the future and it is called Miley Lohan....

In the meantime... enjoy the fling! Miley is the gift that keeps on giving!

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's the sad part. The families don't seem to be giving these poor girls the help they so desperately need.

Amy Winehouse - DEAD
    Anna Nicole Smith - DEAD
    Lindsey Lohan - SOON
    Miley Cyrus - SOON

I'd like to think that I would eschew the pop princesses (such as Miley, Lady Gaga, etc.) - for classy ladies such as Shirley Manson, Tori Amos, Lisa Loeb, and Carrie Brownstein because of my rigid (heh!) adherence to alt-rock principles.

In reality, it's because I'm getting old and and am stuck in the '90s.