• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I Need 10mm Load Data Suggestions .... Target

RoosterShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2011
Kentucky
OK. I've heard so many different load data recommendations for this cartridge. Some books want to load it close to 40 S&W specs, and others want to load it to full power hunting load specs. Then some individuals really go crazy with it, and post load data for a 10mm +P load that nips at the heels of the 41 Magnum.
eek.gif

So, what I'm wanting is some good / accurate target loads. Nothing to knock my socks off or give me a reverse raccoon when I shoot them. If I want "full power" or "10mm Max" loads I'll go with Underwood or Buffalo Bore and let them handle the loading.

Again, accurate target loads only please.

The powders I have are ....

W231
Titegroup
Power Pistol
SR4756
AA#5
WST

I can pick up another powder if it's worth it.

I'm sitting on 2k <span style="font-weight: bold">180 gr. HAP</span> bullets and 1k <span style="font-weight: bold">Zero 180gr. TCFM</span> bullets right now.

Any suggestions?

Re: I Need 10mm Load Data Suggestions .... Target

I run Hornady 180 XTP, Starline brass WLP primers 11grs AA#7, 11.1 is MAX so work up. I have no issues with this load in my Glock and it shoots the same as factory Hornaday ammo I use for carry.HTH

Chris