• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

i need 2me info

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
lanexa,va
I have a savage-anschutz model 12, i was told that this fifle was made buy anschutz for import into this country. Also was told that if it was markes Anschutz savage it was made by savage for export. Anybody know what the answer is. Thanks. MM

Re: i need 2me info

Your rifle was made by Anschutz, matter of fact I am pretty sure if it says Anschutz anywhere on it , it was made by Anschutz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerrorInTheShadows</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made by Anschutz and imported by Savage Arms </div></div>

That's the info I gathered from "google".

It is stamped on the barrel- Savage/Anschut Mark 12, Savage arms Westfield,Mass USA 22 long rifle. The barrel is 0.874" dia.

+1
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerrorInTheShadows</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Made by Anschutz and imported by Savage Arms </div></div>