• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need a picture

tunacan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
Utah, SLC
I need a picture of a barrel. I have a Benchmark barrel coming in a Lilja #8 contour .264 finished at 27.5" I have searched and searched and I cannot find a picture of a rifle barreled with with contour.

Let me see what you have. I am putting it in a Remington Sendero take off HS Precision stock. Will I have enough stock in order to properly free float a #8 contour.

If some of you guy are running this barrel what is the weight of your gun? This is what I have come up with---Stock 2.5lbs, 700 BDL LA, 2.25lbs, barrel 6lbs for a total of 10.25-10.5 lbs

Is this realistic??

Any comments, recommendation, concerns, advice would be appreciated.

Let me hear what you have to say.

Re: I need a picture

the Lilja #7 is slightly larger than the remington Sendero (varmint) contour. i have a Mcmillan stock inletted for the lilja 7 (have one in .264, 3 groove on the shelf) and have a Senero barreled action in it right now. there is a little gap in the barrel channel.

that said, there should be enough meat in the H-S stock to inlet it for the #8. just a guess, tho.

but if it isn't too late to change the order, i'd go with Lilja #7 contour or the Remington Sendero/varmint contour.