• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need a sling!

Mr45auto

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2007
Oregon City OR
I currently run a 20" LR308 with a PRS stock and SWS forend. I'm using a crappy 1" nylon sling currently.

I dont know what to use on this rig. I want something that will allow me to shoot this heavy as hell beast offhand as well as to comfortably carry it in a patrol position.

I need to have it capable of transitioning from a loose low front carry to shooting position without needing major adjustment as well as being able to be used to help support the weight when shooting.

I'm at a total loss. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Re: I need a sling!

viking tactics... I got one on my 2O" Repr and M6A2.

I'm using a TAB on my LR-based 6.5 Creedmoor rifle. It works great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one word, actually </div></div>

That works also....

I currently use TIS quick-cuff slings, I'll have to take a look at the TAB slings.

-dan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24kinnamon_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">viking tactics... I got one on my 2O" Repr.</div></div>

I love the Vikings tactic slings. After I found them I have put them on all my AR's. The sling is very versatile and comfortable to carry.

TAB! I just received mine the other day. Much better than I thought. You will not be disappointed, shipped fast too.

I have been putting the Vickers VCAS on my semi's lately. Love them.

I use the new TAB gear sling on my LTR and love it. They are both excellent slings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24kinnamon_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">viking tactics... I got one on my 2O" Repr.</div></div>

I love the Vikings tactic slings. After I found them I have put them on all my AR's. The sling is very versatile and comfortable to carry. </div></div>
I have the larue but just about the same thing. Great slings!