• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns I Need Help Finding A Holster Company!!!

RoosterShooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2011
Kentucky
I'm looking for a Vertical Crossdraw Chest holsters for my 1911 and Glock 20 & 23.

What I'm wanting is something similar to what Vietnam Chopper pilots wore, and it looks something like the following ....

3931406_f520.jpg

However, I'm looking for something that rides up higher on the stomach.

Thanks for any help you might be able to lend me.

Re: I Need Help Finding A Holster Company!!!

Not meaning to jack the thread but what is a good holster for a 1911 to conceal under a sport coat? I'm wearing a suit more now days and still want to carry.

Thanks

I have one made by SHTF Holsters. Good quality kydex/leather IWB. Very comfortable to carry a 1911 close to the body.
http://shtfgear.com/<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not meaning to jack the thread but what is a good holster for a 1911 to conceal under a sport coat? I'm wearing a suit more now days and still want to carry.

Thanks </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not meaning to jack the thread but what is a good holster for a 1911 to conceal under a sport coat? I'm wearing a suit more now days and still want to carry.

Thanks </div></div>

I also would suggest a good holster on the belt of some sort. Shoulder rigs look cool on Miami Vice, but aren't very practical for concealed carry.

Google Rick Garcia Gunleather in Temperance Michigan.

He is my custom leather guy.

He does great work and is quite affordable.

He even does elaborate cowboy action type stuff, so a project like the picture would be no problem for him.

I vouch for Rick 110%.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RoosterShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There you go! Thanks. I appreciate the help.
wink.gif
</div></div>

You're welcome! It's the least I could do.

BTW, thanks for your M&P trigger job video. I also appreciate the help.
wink.gif

Tom

Here's something very similiar from 7x leather. I purchased a buttstock ammo carrier and sling from Wes and both are top quality and priced very reasonably. His customer service is top notch and he seemed like a genuinly nice guy. Would not hesitate to purchase from again.

Leather Chest Holster