• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision I need help finding an Envis C mount Objective lense

Six Feet Under

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
Midwest Ohio
All,
I'm looking for a front Objective lense off of an Envis NV unit. Right now I have the micro housing that uses "C" mount lenses (threaded camera lenses). NV Depot sells the micro units.
Night Vision Depot - Night Vision Binoculars, Monoculars, Parts and Service

I am looking for the mil spec envis objective lense.. Anyone have one? Or know where to get one? I got ahold of Aurora Tactical, and they have new ones- but a little more than I was wanting to spend $$... I was just wanting to use a quick couple mil spec 3x magnifier lense (just like the PVS14 housing/lenses allow). The camera lenses work ok, just the 3x camera lense gets in the way of the J arm. It's a pain in the ass changing out the senses in the field, in the dark .. Just checking around.. Thanks
SFU

I've had a micro unit for a year or two. It is sold by night vision depot . I was just looking for an envis lense so I could use a mil spec magnifier. I have a couple friends looking for 14's